Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake Join French Montana at 'Pop That' Video Shoot
Several big names in Hip-Hop music have come together for the filming of a music video for French Montana's "Pop That". Over the Memorial Day weekend, the likes of Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake were spotted joining the "Shot Caller" rapper on the Miami set of the upcoming visual.
Photos taken from the set of the clip display a poolside party scene at a mansion complete with scantily-clad women. An unofficial behind-the-scenes video, on the other hand, captures Weezy skateboarding while shooting his part. Also spotted on the set were fellow rapper Fat Joe and Barbadian singer Rihanna.
"Pop That" comes off French Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", that is due to hit the shelves across the United States on July 17. The track samples 2 Live Crew's raunchy single "Pop That Pu**y", and features Ross, Weezy as well as French's "Club Paradise" tourmate Drizzy on the hook.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off