Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake Join French Montana at 'Pop That' Video Shoot
Several big names in Hip-Hop music have come together for the filming of a music video for French Montana's "Pop That". Over the Memorial Day weekend, the likes of Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake were spotted joining the "Shot Caller" rapper on the Miami set of the upcoming visual.
Photos taken from the set of the clip display a poolside party scene at a mansion complete with scantily-clad women. An unofficial behind-the-scenes video, on the other hand, captures Weezy skateboarding while shooting his part. Also spotted on the set were fellow rapper Fat Joe and Barbadian singer Rihanna.
"Pop That" comes off French Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", that is due to hit the shelves across the United States on July 17. The track samples 2 Live Crew's raunchy single "Pop That Pu**y", and features Ross, Weezy as well as French's "Club Paradise" tourmate Drizzy on the hook.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'