Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake Join French Montana at 'Pop That' Video Shoot
Several big names in Hip-Hop music have come together for the filming of a music video for French Montana's "Pop That". Over the Memorial Day weekend, the likes of Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Drake were spotted joining the "Shot Caller" rapper on the Miami set of the upcoming visual.
Photos taken from the set of the clip display a poolside party scene at a mansion complete with scantily-clad women. An unofficial behind-the-scenes video, on the other hand, captures Weezy skateboarding while shooting his part. Also spotted on the set were fellow rapper Fat Joe and Barbadian singer Rihanna.
"Pop That" comes off French Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", that is due to hit the shelves across the United States on July 17. The track samples 2 Live Crew's raunchy single "Pop That Pu**y", and features Ross, Weezy as well as French's "Club Paradise" tourmate Drizzy on the hook.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed