Bar Refaeli Has a Crush on Justin Bieber: We Will 'Get Married Some Day'
Selena Gomez might have found herself a love rival in Bar Refaeli. The 2009 cover model of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, who was crowned Maxim's 2012 most beautiful woman, recently revealed her crush on the former Disney star's boyfriend Justin Bieber.
"Justin Bieber and I are going to get married some day," she jokingly told Us Weekly during Maxim's NYC fete on Thursday night, May 24. In addition to admitting her crush on the teen singer, she said, "I also like Tom Cruise. He's very classy. I liked him in Jerry Maguire and in roles like that."
When the topic was switched to female celebrities, the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio named "The Hunger Games" actress Jennifer Lawrence as someone she adores. "She's what a woman should look like," she reasoned. "She's natural, she's down to earth. I think she's all that."
Despite having a look and a body to kill for, Refaeli never gets used to being called sexy. "Because when I wake up in the morning I put on my baggy jeans and my T-shirt, and I feel not even close to being sexy," she once explained.
The supermodel additionally claimed in an interview with Conan O'Brien recently, "No one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It's very sad actually." She continued, "A guy who comes up to me [directly] works. I hope that will happen every now and again."
Talking about her ideal man, she dished on, "There's the obvious things; I want him to be sweet and kind with good values and morals." She added, "But the first thing I notice is his teeth. I have a fetish. He has to have a great smile and really white, bright teeth."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'