Bar Refaeli Has a Crush on Justin Bieber: We Will 'Get Married Some Day'
Selena Gomez might have found herself a love rival in Bar Refaeli. The 2009 cover model of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, who was crowned Maxim's 2012 most beautiful woman, recently revealed her crush on the former Disney star's boyfriend Justin Bieber.
"Justin Bieber and I are going to get married some day," she jokingly told Us Weekly during Maxim's NYC fete on Thursday night, May 24. In addition to admitting her crush on the teen singer, she said, "I also like Tom Cruise. He's very classy. I liked him in Jerry Maguire and in roles like that."
When the topic was switched to female celebrities, the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio named "The Hunger Games" actress Jennifer Lawrence as someone she adores. "She's what a woman should look like," she reasoned. "She's natural, she's down to earth. I think she's all that."
Despite having a look and a body to kill for, Refaeli never gets used to being called sexy. "Because when I wake up in the morning I put on my baggy jeans and my T-shirt, and I feel not even close to being sexy," she once explained.
The supermodel additionally claimed in an interview with Conan O'Brien recently, "No one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It's very sad actually." She continued, "A guy who comes up to me [directly] works. I hope that will happen every now and again."
Talking about her ideal man, she dished on, "There's the obvious things; I want him to be sweet and kind with good values and morals." She added, "But the first thing I notice is his teeth. I have a fetish. He has to have a great smile and really white, bright teeth."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama