First Official Look at Emma Watson and Her Fashionable Gang in 'The Bling Ring'
Emma Watson oozes her inner fashionista persona in a first official still from Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring". Being unveiled via Entertainment Weekly, the promotional image shows the British actress walking down the street along with four companions.
Taking the center spot in the row, Watson are joined by Taissa Famiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang and Claire Julien. The "Harry Potter" beauty donned black pants and top that she paired with a white furry vest, and rocked big-framed sunglasses with a drink in her hand.
"The Bling Ring" is inspired by a true story about a gang of teenagers who commit a ring of celebrity burglaries. They're best known as the "Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch", who were caught raiding the houses of such stars as Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan between October 2008 and August 2009.
Watson once revealed that she watched a lot of reality shows to prepare herself for the role in the upcoming movie. "I just watched a ton of reality TV," she said. "I was doing an English course [at Brown University]. So I would go from reading Virginia Woolf to [watching] Kim Kardashian. I kind of loved it, this mix of super-high and super-low culture. I think it was a nice balance."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger