First Official Look at Emma Watson and Her Fashionable Gang in 'The Bling Ring'
Emma Watson oozes her inner fashionista persona in a first official still from Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring". Being unveiled via Entertainment Weekly, the promotional image shows the British actress walking down the street along with four companions.
Taking the center spot in the row, Watson are joined by Taissa Famiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang and Claire Julien. The "Harry Potter" beauty donned black pants and top that she paired with a white furry vest, and rocked big-framed sunglasses with a drink in her hand.
"The Bling Ring" is inspired by a true story about a gang of teenagers who commit a ring of celebrity burglaries. They're best known as the "Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch", who were caught raiding the houses of such stars as Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan between October 2008 and August 2009.
Watson once revealed that she watched a lot of reality shows to prepare herself for the role in the upcoming movie. "I just watched a ton of reality TV," she said. "I was doing an English course [at Brown University]. So I would go from reading Virginia Woolf to [watching] Kim Kardashian. I kind of loved it, this mix of super-high and super-low culture. I think it was a nice balance."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick