Justin Bieber Involved in Altercation With Paparazzo After Movie Date With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's movie date on Memorial Day weekend went awry. The Canadian pop singer was involved in an altercation with a paparazzo after he and his girlfriend watched a movie at a theater in Calabasas, California on Sunday, May 27.
According to GossipCenter, a group of paparazzi had already been waiting outside the building when the couple made their ways out. Bieber lost his cool and confronted a shutterbug who got "too close," but Gomez tried to stop the fight by calming him down.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker lost his hat and one of his shoes, but the "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. He then made a mad dash to his van, which was parked near the scene, with her on his tail.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, but the couple drove away before they arrived "at the Calabasas Commons with the Fire Department." A source said, "Justin's bodyguard [also] arrived while the photographer received medical attention for an apparent strike to the face."
The photographer reportedly has filed a report with the cops.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money