Justin Bieber Involved in Altercation With Paparazzo After Movie Date With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's movie date on Memorial Day weekend went awry. The Canadian pop singer was involved in an altercation with a paparazzo after he and his girlfriend watched a movie at a theater in Calabasas, California on Sunday, May 27.
According to GossipCenter, a group of paparazzi had already been waiting outside the building when the couple made their ways out. Bieber lost his cool and confronted a shutterbug who got "too close," but Gomez tried to stop the fight by calming him down.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker lost his hat and one of his shoes, but the "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. He then made a mad dash to his van, which was parked near the scene, with her on his tail.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, but the couple drove away before they arrived "at the Calabasas Commons with the Fire Department." A source said, "Justin's bodyguard [also] arrived while the photographer received medical attention for an apparent strike to the face."
The photographer reportedly has filed a report with the cops.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video