Justin Bieber Involved in Altercation With Paparazzo After Movie Date With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's movie date on Memorial Day weekend went awry. The Canadian pop singer was involved in an altercation with a paparazzo after he and his girlfriend watched a movie at a theater in Calabasas, California on Sunday, May 27.
According to GossipCenter, a group of paparazzi had already been waiting outside the building when the couple made their ways out. Bieber lost his cool and confronted a shutterbug who got "too close," but Gomez tried to stop the fight by calming him down.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker lost his hat and one of his shoes, but the "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. He then made a mad dash to his van, which was parked near the scene, with her on his tail.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, but the couple drove away before they arrived "at the Calabasas Commons with the Fire Department." A source said, "Justin's bodyguard [also] arrived while the photographer received medical attention for an apparent strike to the face."
The photographer reportedly has filed a report with the cops.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!