Robert Pattinson Suits Up, Kristen Stewart Goes Daring in Red at 'Cosmopolis' Cannes Premiere
After getting support from Robert Pattinson during the premiere of her film "On the Road", Kristen Stewart returned the favor by coming to the special screening of his own movie "Cosmopolis". Taking place on Friday, May 25 during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, the formal event was studded with many famous faces.
Pattinson oozed his heartthrob persona in a dapper black suit. Stewart, on the other hand, looked sexy in a cleavage-baring red dress with sheer details on the sides. Sporting daring red lipstick, the Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" film series finished off her gorgeous look by arranging her brown hair into a simple do.
Other "Cosmopolis" cast members who also supported the special screening included Sarah Gadon who glammed up in a shimmery blue tube dress, Juliette Binoche and Emily Hampshire who went classic in an all-black number each, as well as Paul Giamatti and Kevin Durand who looked sleek in two-piece tux apiece.
As for the celebrity guests, there were Pattinson's best friend Tom Sturridge who came along with Stewart, Julianna Margulies who looked sexy in an off-shoulder red gown, Doutzen Kroes who glammed up in a sparkly green dress, as well as Cuba Gooding Jr. and filmmaker George Lucas who arrived together.
Based on a novel of the same title by Don DeLillo, "Cosmopolis" follows a day in the life of Pattinson's Eric Packer, a 28-year old billionaire who faces various unexpected troubles while traversing Manhattan in his stretch limo in order to get a haircut from his preferred barber. After being premiered at Cannes, the gritty thriller received positive to mixed early critical reactions.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'