Kristen Stewart Complains About Complicated Love in 'On the Road' Clip
Before it is premiered at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival, "On the Road" unveils its first clip. Focusing on a scene where Kristen Stewart and Sam Riley have a road trip together, the snippet shows Stewart complaining about her complicated relationship with Garrett Hedlund. She says that she wants to have a "normal" life and start a family instead of living in a crazy relationship with her ex-con partner.
In "On the Road", Stewart plays Marylou, a 16-year-old wife of Hedlund's Dean Moriarty. She is a free-spirited young lady who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. The couple meets Riley's Sal Paradise who decides to have a road trip soon after the death of his father. Determined to avoid the pitfalls of a narrow, prescribed life, Paradise joins Moriarty on what evolves into a life-changing physical and emotional odyssey. Thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, the ecstasy of experience, the connectedness of humanity and ultimately themselves.
The movie is based on a novel by famous Beat generation poet Jack Kerouac. Serving as the director is Walter Salles with Jose Rivera providing the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Kirsten Dunst, Tom Sturridge, Viggo Mortensen, Amy Adams and Steve Buscemi.
The drama still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism