Kristen Stewart Complains About Complicated Love in 'On the Road' Clip
Before it is premiered at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival, "On the Road" unveils its first clip. Focusing on a scene where Kristen Stewart and Sam Riley have a road trip together, the snippet shows Stewart complaining about her complicated relationship with Garrett Hedlund. She says that she wants to have a "normal" life and start a family instead of living in a crazy relationship with her ex-con partner.
In "On the Road", Stewart plays Marylou, a 16-year-old wife of Hedlund's Dean Moriarty. She is a free-spirited young lady who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. The couple meets Riley's Sal Paradise who decides to have a road trip soon after the death of his father. Determined to avoid the pitfalls of a narrow, prescribed life, Paradise joins Moriarty on what evolves into a life-changing physical and emotional odyssey. Thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, the ecstasy of experience, the connectedness of humanity and ultimately themselves.
The movie is based on a novel by famous Beat generation poet Jack Kerouac. Serving as the director is Walter Salles with Jose Rivera providing the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Kirsten Dunst, Tom Sturridge, Viggo Mortensen, Amy Adams and Steve Buscemi.
The drama still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday