Chris Brown Pleads Fans to Stop Sending Death Threats to John Legend's Fiancee
Chris Brown makes it clear that he doesn't condone any verbal violence even though it's sent by his fans to defend him against critics. The R&B singer recently asked Team Breezy to put a stop on the verbal attack they launched at Chrissy Teigen following her mocking comment before his performance at Billboard Music Awards.
"Team Breezy! Lets stop sending death threats! I know y'all bout that life but it's the wrong message! Ur turning haters into victims! And that only furthers their pointless existence!" the chart-topping singer pleads in a series of his tweets. The "Look at Me Now" hitmaker additionally wrote, "Love y'all!"
Chrissy, who's engaged to John Legend, upset Breezy's devotees when she tweeted, "So excited to see Chris Brown! I love loud and surprising background fits of rage I can hear from the audience!" Receiving lots of angry replies from his loyal fans, she later posted, "Team breezy has to be diddling at a frantic rate right now."
Some of the people who sent the disturbing message got their accounts suspended. "Accounts deleted due to ohhhhh, i dunno. telling me i'm getting a bullet to my brain, asking for me to be raped and murdered...normal stuff," Chrissy wrote. "But oh, I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."
"I've had comments ranging from 'kill yourself you stupid H**' to 'gold digging c**t', 'get a f**king job', etc. because I don't like him?" a miffed Chrissy continued to write. "I said things about EVERYONE who performed. negative and positive. interesting that only one 'team' is rabid."
"I am not picking on anyone or telling ANYONE to hate the dude... ...I like some of his music too. YOU can like it. you CAN. but WHY the insane hate and 'team'?? Why can't you just CHILL THE F**K OUT. this is less about chris and more about the insanity that spews out of the rabid mouthes of team breezy. done. there will be no more said."
John has also weighed on the Twitter war by posting, "Personally, I don't think @chrissyteigen's existence is pointless. Nor anyone else who dares criticize a performance." He continued, "Every artist has to be ok with the fact that some people won't like their work. All critics aren't 'haters'. And don't ever tell me to put my 'b***h on a leash'. She's a grown woman with her own mind and her own opinions and this is not 1950."
More Chris Brown News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money