Taylor Swift Releases School-Style Lyric Video for 'Eyes Open'
Taylor Swift, who just donated $4 million for music education, releases a lyric video for her song "Eyes Open" which was recorded for "The Hunger Games". The viral clip features dancing pencils and words scribbled on notebooks as well as crumpled papers.
"Eyes Open" was performed live for the very first time by Swift during a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand as part of her "Speak Now" tour. The song is listed in a compilation CD which has been in stores since March this year.
In addition to singing solo in "Eyes Open", Swift collaborates with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound" for the movie. Other artists making soundtracks for the films include Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, The Decemberists and Arcade Fire.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences