Taylor Swift Releases School-Style Lyric Video for 'Eyes Open'
Taylor Swift, who just donated $4 million for music education, releases a lyric video for her song "Eyes Open" which was recorded for "The Hunger Games". The viral clip features dancing pencils and words scribbled on notebooks as well as crumpled papers.
"Eyes Open" was performed live for the very first time by Swift during a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand as part of her "Speak Now" tour. The song is listed in a compilation CD which has been in stores since March this year.
In addition to singing solo in "Eyes Open", Swift collaborates with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound" for the movie. Other artists making soundtracks for the films include Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, The Decemberists and Arcade Fire.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week