Taylor Swift Releases School-Style Lyric Video for 'Eyes Open'
Taylor Swift, who just donated $4 million for music education, releases a lyric video for her song "Eyes Open" which was recorded for "The Hunger Games". The viral clip features dancing pencils and words scribbled on notebooks as well as crumpled papers.
"Eyes Open" was performed live for the very first time by Swift during a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand as part of her "Speak Now" tour. The song is listed in a compilation CD which has been in stores since March this year.
In addition to singing solo in "Eyes Open", Swift collaborates with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound" for the movie. Other artists making soundtracks for the films include Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, The Decemberists and Arcade Fire.
More Taylor Swift News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce