Taylor Swift Releases School-Style Lyric Video for 'Eyes Open'
Taylor Swift, who just donated $4 million for music education, releases a lyric video for her song "Eyes Open" which was recorded for "The Hunger Games". The viral clip features dancing pencils and words scribbled on notebooks as well as crumpled papers.
"Eyes Open" was performed live for the very first time by Swift during a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand as part of her "Speak Now" tour. The song is listed in a compilation CD which has been in stores since March this year.
In addition to singing solo in "Eyes Open", Swift collaborates with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound" for the movie. Other artists making soundtracks for the films include Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, The Decemberists and Arcade Fire.
More Taylor Swift News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?