Taylor Swift Releases School-Style Lyric Video for 'Eyes Open'
Taylor Swift, who just donated $4 million for music education, releases a lyric video for her song "Eyes Open" which was recorded for "The Hunger Games". The viral clip features dancing pencils and words scribbled on notebooks as well as crumpled papers.
"Eyes Open" was performed live for the very first time by Swift during a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand as part of her "Speak Now" tour. The song is listed in a compilation CD which has been in stores since March this year.
In addition to singing solo in "Eyes Open", Swift collaborates with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound" for the movie. Other artists making soundtracks for the films include Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, The Decemberists and Arcade Fire.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer