Preview of 'Glee' Graduation Episode: Goodbyes, Tears and Quick's Kiss
After the Nationals-themed episode, it's time for graduation on "Glee" next week. There will be tearful moments as some seniors bid goodbye to the rest of New Directions' members in the choir room.
Sue gets emotional when Quinn hugs her and says she's going to miss the Cheerios coach. The former cheerleader captain, meanwhile, may have one last kiss with Puck. Kurt insists he will never say goodbye to Blaine, while Rachel breaks down in tears as she's having what seems to be a farewell with Finn.
Lea Michele recently said that "there's a very big cliffhanger" for Finchel at the end of season 3. "There's a turn, one way or another. It's definitely left with a cliffhanger," so she gushed. As for another couple, Kurt and Blaine, she said, "Theirs is resolved one way or another."
Aptly titled "Goodbye", the season 3 finale of the musical series will air Tuesday, May 22 at 9/8c. Gloria Estefan will guest star as Santana's mother. Some of the songs to be covered for the episode are Beyonce Knowles' "I Was Here", Madonna's "I'll Remember", Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" and Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)".
In another news, Entertainment Weekly reported that "Glee" plans a second Britney Spears tribute in season 4. The "Womanizer" songstress has not been set to appear, but producers are working to have her in the episode that will feature eight of her songs.
Details of Sarah Jessica Parker's and Kate Hudson's guest-starring roles have been unveiled as well. The former will play Kurt's mentor, while the latter will portray a similar mentor-type role to Rachel.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce