Preview of 'Glee' Graduation Episode: Goodbyes, Tears and Quick's Kiss
After the Nationals-themed episode, it's time for graduation on "Glee" next week. There will be tearful moments as some seniors bid goodbye to the rest of New Directions' members in the choir room.
Sue gets emotional when Quinn hugs her and says she's going to miss the Cheerios coach. The former cheerleader captain, meanwhile, may have one last kiss with Puck. Kurt insists he will never say goodbye to Blaine, while Rachel breaks down in tears as she's having what seems to be a farewell with Finn.
Lea Michele recently said that "there's a very big cliffhanger" for Finchel at the end of season 3. "There's a turn, one way or another. It's definitely left with a cliffhanger," so she gushed. As for another couple, Kurt and Blaine, she said, "Theirs is resolved one way or another."
Aptly titled "Goodbye", the season 3 finale of the musical series will air Tuesday, May 22 at 9/8c. Gloria Estefan will guest star as Santana's mother. Some of the songs to be covered for the episode are Beyonce Knowles' "I Was Here", Madonna's "I'll Remember", Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" and Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)".
In another news, Entertainment Weekly reported that "Glee" plans a second Britney Spears tribute in season 4. The "Womanizer" songstress has not been set to appear, but producers are working to have her in the episode that will feature eight of her songs.
Details of Sarah Jessica Parker's and Kate Hudson's guest-starring roles have been unveiled as well. The former will play Kurt's mentor, while the latter will portray a similar mentor-type role to Rachel.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris