Jessica Simpson Expands Fashion Empire With Maternity Line
Motherhood apparently doesn't pull Jessica Simpson away from fashion business. In fact, the 31-year-old singer, who has given birth to a baby girl on May 1, is adding a maternity collection to her billion-dollar fashion empire. On Monday, May 14, she announced plans to launch Jessica Simpson Maternity in stores in the fall of 2012.
"I'm so excited to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great," said the "Fashion Star" mentor of her latest collection in a press release. She added, "You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off."
Simpson's maternity line will have a vintage 1970s feel with prices ranging from $36 to $69. Featuring "breezy, everyday pieces aimed at the modern mom-to-be who wants to maintain her fashion edge throughout her pregnancy," it will include printed tops, maxi dresses, jackets, blazers, sweaters, knits and denim. It will be available at Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy's stores.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China