Jessica Simpson Expands Fashion Empire With Maternity Line
Motherhood apparently doesn't pull Jessica Simpson away from fashion business. In fact, the 31-year-old singer, who has given birth to a baby girl on May 1, is adding a maternity collection to her billion-dollar fashion empire. On Monday, May 14, she announced plans to launch Jessica Simpson Maternity in stores in the fall of 2012.
"I'm so excited to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great," said the "Fashion Star" mentor of her latest collection in a press release. She added, "You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off."
Simpson's maternity line will have a vintage 1970s feel with prices ranging from $36 to $69. Featuring "breezy, everyday pieces aimed at the modern mom-to-be who wants to maintain her fashion edge throughout her pregnancy," it will include printed tops, maxi dresses, jackets, blazers, sweaters, knits and denim. It will be available at Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy's stores.
More Jessica Simpson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs