Jessica Simpson Expands Fashion Empire With Maternity Line
Motherhood apparently doesn't pull Jessica Simpson away from fashion business. In fact, the 31-year-old singer, who has given birth to a baby girl on May 1, is adding a maternity collection to her billion-dollar fashion empire. On Monday, May 14, she announced plans to launch Jessica Simpson Maternity in stores in the fall of 2012.
"I'm so excited to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great," said the "Fashion Star" mentor of her latest collection in a press release. She added, "You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off."
Simpson's maternity line will have a vintage 1970s feel with prices ranging from $36 to $69. Featuring "breezy, everyday pieces aimed at the modern mom-to-be who wants to maintain her fashion edge throughout her pregnancy," it will include printed tops, maxi dresses, jackets, blazers, sweaters, knits and denim. It will be available at Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy's stores.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch