Jessica Simpson Expands Fashion Empire With Maternity Line
Motherhood apparently doesn't pull Jessica Simpson away from fashion business. In fact, the 31-year-old singer, who has given birth to a baby girl on May 1, is adding a maternity collection to her billion-dollar fashion empire. On Monday, May 14, she announced plans to launch Jessica Simpson Maternity in stores in the fall of 2012.
"I'm so excited to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great," said the "Fashion Star" mentor of her latest collection in a press release. She added, "You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off."
Simpson's maternity line will have a vintage 1970s feel with prices ranging from $36 to $69. Featuring "breezy, everyday pieces aimed at the modern mom-to-be who wants to maintain her fashion edge throughout her pregnancy," it will include printed tops, maxi dresses, jackets, blazers, sweaters, knits and denim. It will be available at Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy's stores.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her