Rihanna Rocks Booty Shorts in Cheeky Photo Shoot for Terry Richardson
Rihanna gets cheeky in a new photo shoot for Terry Richardson. The Bajan songstress strikes some provocative poses while giving a sultry look to the camera. She flaunts her sexy body in a plain white tied-up tee to reveal her flat tummy. She pairs it with a pair of daisy dukes that show off her legs.
The new black-and-white pictures were unleashed by the photographer amidst report that Riri was briefly hospitalized for flu-like symptons. The "We Found Love" hitmaker posted a picture of her arm hooked on an IV drip when one of her Twitter followers asked her, "What da fuxx good?! You been quiet all day."
Riri was reported by MediaTakeOut that she was exhausted after a night of "hard partying" at MET Gala, but a source from TMZ said that was not the case. The source claimed the singer had already got ill last week and went to see a doctor last Thursday. She hadn't fully recovered by the time of her performance on "Saturday Night Live".
Over the weekend, Riri did inform her fans on Twitter that she was unwell. "Phuck bein sick!" the Grammy-winning singer wrote on her page. "Seriously, I'm sick! Don't wake me up for dumb s**t like that." She was at the time rumored to have angered "SNL" producers for missing the dress rehearsal.
Riri's rep explained that she "was sick and needed to save her voice for the live show." A doctor reportedly visited her in the dressing room and gave her a shot of penicillin before the gig, but the producers didn't buy her excuse and insisted she didn't appear ill enough. She herself re-tweeted one cryptic message that read, "My silence is my self defense, signed #Pisces."
After a few days of recovery, Riri was back looking healthy when coming to this year's MET Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. She looked lovely in a stretchy black Tom Ford dress. "My ride home," she tweeted along with a picture of her on an airport runway. "NY days LA nights."
More Rihanna News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'