Busy Philipps 'Disappointed' by the Way ABC Treats 'Cougar Town'
Busy Philipps has slammed ABC over the way it treats her show "Cougar Town". After the Courteney Cox-starring series was benched for months and rescheduled, the actress commented, "It has not been fun to feel like the ugly stepsister of the network." She added, "They moved us around, they took us off the air for months. I do feel a little disappointed in how they've treated the show."
Thus, the blonde actress fully supports the idea of the show moving to TBS, as it was recently rumored. "If TBS is willing to launch the show in a real great way and we would actually have like billboards and commercials, that would be really cool." She further told E! Online that she's "really excited about the possibility" of switching networks.
"I feel like if it really happens it's kind of going to be like best case scenario for all of us," the Wendy Best of "I Don't Know How She Does It" went on gushing. However, she realized that they don't have a choice. "Gung-ho or not, get on the train!" she said with a laugh.
Deadline first reported last weekend that TBS was in talks with ABC Studios about potentially picking up "Cougar Town" for two seasons, with 15 episodes each. If the deal is sealed, an announcement is expected to come out as early as a week later.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame