Busy Philipps 'Disappointed' by the Way ABC Treats 'Cougar Town'
Busy Philipps has slammed ABC over the way it treats her show "Cougar Town". After the Courteney Cox-starring series was benched for months and rescheduled, the actress commented, "It has not been fun to feel like the ugly stepsister of the network." She added, "They moved us around, they took us off the air for months. I do feel a little disappointed in how they've treated the show."
Thus, the blonde actress fully supports the idea of the show moving to TBS, as it was recently rumored. "If TBS is willing to launch the show in a real great way and we would actually have like billboards and commercials, that would be really cool." She further told E! Online that she's "really excited about the possibility" of switching networks.
"I feel like if it really happens it's kind of going to be like best case scenario for all of us," the Wendy Best of "I Don't Know How She Does It" went on gushing. However, she realized that they don't have a choice. "Gung-ho or not, get on the train!" she said with a laugh.
Deadline first reported last weekend that TBS was in talks with ABC Studios about potentially picking up "Cougar Town" for two seasons, with 15 episodes each. If the deal is sealed, an announcement is expected to come out as early as a week later.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth