Busy Philipps 'Disappointed' by the Way ABC Treats 'Cougar Town'
Busy Philipps has slammed ABC over the way it treats her show "Cougar Town". After the Courteney Cox-starring series was benched for months and rescheduled, the actress commented, "It has not been fun to feel like the ugly stepsister of the network." She added, "They moved us around, they took us off the air for months. I do feel a little disappointed in how they've treated the show."
Thus, the blonde actress fully supports the idea of the show moving to TBS, as it was recently rumored. "If TBS is willing to launch the show in a real great way and we would actually have like billboards and commercials, that would be really cool." She further told E! Online that she's "really excited about the possibility" of switching networks.
"I feel like if it really happens it's kind of going to be like best case scenario for all of us," the Wendy Best of "I Don't Know How She Does It" went on gushing. However, she realized that they don't have a choice. "Gung-ho or not, get on the train!" she said with a laugh.
Deadline first reported last weekend that TBS was in talks with ABC Studios about potentially picking up "Cougar Town" for two seasons, with 15 episodes each. If the deal is sealed, an announcement is expected to come out as early as a week later.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked