Busy Philipps 'Disappointed' by the Way ABC Treats 'Cougar Town'
Busy Philipps has slammed ABC over the way it treats her show "Cougar Town". After the Courteney Cox-starring series was benched for months and rescheduled, the actress commented, "It has not been fun to feel like the ugly stepsister of the network." She added, "They moved us around, they took us off the air for months. I do feel a little disappointed in how they've treated the show."
Thus, the blonde actress fully supports the idea of the show moving to TBS, as it was recently rumored. "If TBS is willing to launch the show in a real great way and we would actually have like billboards and commercials, that would be really cool." She further told E! Online that she's "really excited about the possibility" of switching networks.
"I feel like if it really happens it's kind of going to be like best case scenario for all of us," the Wendy Best of "I Don't Know How She Does It" went on gushing. However, she realized that they don't have a choice. "Gung-ho or not, get on the train!" she said with a laugh.
Deadline first reported last weekend that TBS was in talks with ABC Studios about potentially picking up "Cougar Town" for two seasons, with 15 episodes each. If the deal is sealed, an announcement is expected to come out as early as a week later.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism