Kristen Stewart Has Face-to-Face Battle Against Charlize Theron in 'Snow White' Clip
Another never-before-seen footage from "Snow White and the Huntsman" has been unveiled via MTV First. The new clip highlights a scene where Kristen Stewart's titular princess and Charlize Theron's Queen Ravenna meet for a face-to-face battle.
Ravenna is seen effortlessly attacking Snow White's army that includes Chris Hemsworth's Huntsman. Using her black magic, the heartless villainess creates her own army from the ceiling of her castle. The Evil Queen then provokes Snow White to fight to avenge the death of her father.
Theron once shared to MTV that she was impressed by Stewart's fighting spirit in the movie. "She was a good fight. The b***h brought it!" said the Oscar winner. Speaking of the fight scene itself, Theron said, "The costumes were more damaging than the actual fight sequences."
"I was way more bruised from my costume than I was from [fighting]," she recalled before adding, "Doing a fight sequence in your sweatpants is different than wearing an 80-pound steel thing. [Stewart] was in full metal, I was in full metal, just getting down, it took us four hours."
Directed by Rupert Sanders, "Snow White and the Huntsman" presents a warrioress version of the Brother Grimm princess. In the movie, Snow White battles Ravenna with the help of Huntsman who is initially hired to kill her. The movie is due to open wide in the U.S. on June 1.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy