Kelly Osbourne: Jack's Baby Girl Makes Me Believe in Love at First Sight
Kelly Osbourne can't stop sharing her joy about being an aunt. A couple of weeks after her brother Jack Osbourne and his fiancee Lisa Stelly welcomed daughter Pearl Clementine, the "Fashion Police" co-host enthused in a new interview that the baby girl has changed her thought on falling in love at first sight.
Sitting down with Anderson Cooper for the Wednesday, May 9 episode of "Anderson", the 27-year-old TV personality/actress opened up, "I have to tell you, I never believed in love at first sight. And then when I saw how perfect and beautiful this baby was and is, I lost it." She further confessed, "I cried more than anyone else."
During the interview, the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne also admitted that she caught "baby fever" after seeing her niece for the first time. She went on to add, "I'd be the best mum ever. I would. I've got great training from my mum." As for her role as an aunt, she spilled, "I'm under strict instruction not to spoil her, but I don't think that's going to stick."
Jack welcomed his first child with Stelly on April 24. The news was broken out by Hello! Magazine, which published the first photo of the baby, through its Twitter feed, and was later confirmed by Kelly, who tweeted, "thank you so much for your congratulations but they realy (sic) should be gonig (sic) to @lisamarstelly & @mrjacko! I am one proud Auntie!"
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum