Sharon Osbourne Shows Off Grandchild's Photo
Sharon Osbourne joins son Jack Osbourne and his fiancee Lisa Stelly to show the world the family's newest addition. On the cover of Hello! magazine, the talk show host held in her arms Jack and Lisa's baby girl, Pearl, who was born last month.
Sharon told the magazine that she has started seeing a different side of Jack after becoming a father. "It's incredible to see Jack holding his baby girl, walking around so confidently," the proud grandmother said. "He's very nurturing and he and Lisa are so good together."
Jack himself shared how he was not prepared to take the news of Lisa's pregnancy at first. "I think I responded with, 'That's interesting'," he said. "What do you say? If we'd been trying for two years, of course you'd be like 'Awesome!' But we met in May and found out in August. I told Lisa, 'You need to give me a week to really take this in.' I had that time to get my head around the whole situation'."
But Jack, like most first-time fathers, regarded the experience as wonderful. "People say when you have a kid it's like instant love, but unless you've experienced it, it's impossible to comprehend. The moment I saw her I felt more love than I'd ever felt for anything. It was the weirdest, most overwhelming thing," the 26-year-old dad gushed.
Jack and Lisa are going to make their relationship official by tying the knot sometime later this year.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo