Sharon Osbourne Shows Off Grandchild's Photo
Sharon Osbourne joins son Jack Osbourne and his fiancee Lisa Stelly to show the world the family's newest addition. On the cover of Hello! magazine, the talk show host held in her arms Jack and Lisa's baby girl, Pearl, who was born last month.
Sharon told the magazine that she has started seeing a different side of Jack after becoming a father. "It's incredible to see Jack holding his baby girl, walking around so confidently," the proud grandmother said. "He's very nurturing and he and Lisa are so good together."
Jack himself shared how he was not prepared to take the news of Lisa's pregnancy at first. "I think I responded with, 'That's interesting'," he said. "What do you say? If we'd been trying for two years, of course you'd be like 'Awesome!' But we met in May and found out in August. I told Lisa, 'You need to give me a week to really take this in.' I had that time to get my head around the whole situation'."
But Jack, like most first-time fathers, regarded the experience as wonderful. "People say when you have a kid it's like instant love, but unless you've experienced it, it's impossible to comprehend. The moment I saw her I felt more love than I'd ever felt for anything. It was the weirdest, most overwhelming thing," the 26-year-old dad gushed.
Jack and Lisa are going to make their relationship official by tying the knot sometime later this year.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson