Sharon Osbourne Shows Off Grandchild's Photo
Sharon Osbourne joins son Jack Osbourne and his fiancee Lisa Stelly to show the world the family's newest addition. On the cover of Hello! magazine, the talk show host held in her arms Jack and Lisa's baby girl, Pearl, who was born last month.
Sharon told the magazine that she has started seeing a different side of Jack after becoming a father. "It's incredible to see Jack holding his baby girl, walking around so confidently," the proud grandmother said. "He's very nurturing and he and Lisa are so good together."
Jack himself shared how he was not prepared to take the news of Lisa's pregnancy at first. "I think I responded with, 'That's interesting'," he said. "What do you say? If we'd been trying for two years, of course you'd be like 'Awesome!' But we met in May and found out in August. I told Lisa, 'You need to give me a week to really take this in.' I had that time to get my head around the whole situation'."
But Jack, like most first-time fathers, regarded the experience as wonderful. "People say when you have a kid it's like instant love, but unless you've experienced it, it's impossible to comprehend. The moment I saw her I felt more love than I'd ever felt for anything. It was the weirdest, most overwhelming thing," the 26-year-old dad gushed.
Jack and Lisa are going to make their relationship official by tying the knot sometime later this year.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music