Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiance Jamie Mazur have welcome their second child, a baby boy named Noah. The 31-year-old gave birth to the tot on Monday, May 7 in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Welcome my son, can't wait to show u around this crazy place," Mazur tweeted on Monday. Ambrosio also updated her Facebook, writing "Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts. Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us..."
Mazur apparently has a secret wish that his son would be a musician someday. He joked on Twitter, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom York Save the date. It should be a good show."
Noah joins three and a half years old sister Anja Louise. His birth came only two days after Ambrosio was thrown a baby shower.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'