Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiance Jamie Mazur have welcome their second child, a baby boy named Noah. The 31-year-old gave birth to the tot on Monday, May 7 in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Welcome my son, can't wait to show u around this crazy place," Mazur tweeted on Monday. Ambrosio also updated her Facebook, writing "Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts. Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us..."
Mazur apparently has a secret wish that his son would be a musician someday. He joked on Twitter, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom York Save the date. It should be a good show."
Noah joins three and a half years old sister Anja Louise. His birth came only two days after Ambrosio was thrown a baby shower.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked