Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiance Jamie Mazur have welcome their second child, a baby boy named Noah. The 31-year-old gave birth to the tot on Monday, May 7 in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Welcome my son, can't wait to show u around this crazy place," Mazur tweeted on Monday. Ambrosio also updated her Facebook, writing "Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts. Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us..."
Mazur apparently has a secret wish that his son would be a musician someday. He joked on Twitter, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom York Save the date. It should be a good show."
Noah joins three and a half years old sister Anja Louise. His birth came only two days after Ambrosio was thrown a baby shower.
More Alessandra Ambrosio News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked