Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiance Jamie Mazur have welcome their second child, a baby boy named Noah. The 31-year-old gave birth to the tot on Monday, May 7 in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Welcome my son, can't wait to show u around this crazy place," Mazur tweeted on Monday. Ambrosio also updated her Facebook, writing "Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts. Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us..."
Mazur apparently has a secret wish that his son would be a musician someday. He joked on Twitter, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom York Save the date. It should be a good show."
Noah joins three and a half years old sister Anja Louise. His birth came only two days after Ambrosio was thrown a baby shower.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars