Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiance Jamie Mazur have welcome their second child, a baby boy named Noah. The 31-year-old gave birth to the tot on Monday, May 7 in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Welcome my son, can't wait to show u around this crazy place," Mazur tweeted on Monday. Ambrosio also updated her Facebook, writing "Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts. Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us..."
Mazur apparently has a secret wish that his son would be a musician someday. He joked on Twitter, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom York Save the date. It should be a good show."
Noah joins three and a half years old sister Anja Louise. His birth came only two days after Ambrosio was thrown a baby shower.
More Alessandra Ambrosio News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding