'Desperate Housewives' Finale Preview: Wedding, Birth and Reunion
"Desperate Housewives" will bid goodbye to fans next week with a two-hour finale, but not before more dramas take place at Wisteria Lane. Renee is having an important day of her life as her wedding approaches, but Julie may send the bride-to-be, Susan and Gaby into a frenzy when her waters break while they're on the way to the nuptials.
The birth alert aside, Renee manages to attend her wedding reception, where Lynette proposes a toast to "remembering." Tom gives an advice to someone unseen about saying things when they still can, and Dana Delany's Katherine Mayfair is back to the beloved neighborhood.
The series finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air Sunday, May 13 starting at 9/8c on ABC. Also returning to the show for the last time are Christine Estabrook's Martha Huber and James Denton's Mike Delfino, the latter of which was killed off earlier this season.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media