'Desperate Housewives' Finale Preview: Wedding, Birth and Reunion
"Desperate Housewives" will bid goodbye to fans next week with a two-hour finale, but not before more dramas take place at Wisteria Lane. Renee is having an important day of her life as her wedding approaches, but Julie may send the bride-to-be, Susan and Gaby into a frenzy when her waters break while they're on the way to the nuptials.
The birth alert aside, Renee manages to attend her wedding reception, where Lynette proposes a toast to "remembering." Tom gives an advice to someone unseen about saying things when they still can, and Dana Delany's Katherine Mayfair is back to the beloved neighborhood.
The series finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air Sunday, May 13 starting at 9/8c on ABC. Also returning to the show for the last time are Christine Estabrook's Martha Huber and James Denton's Mike Delfino, the latter of which was killed off earlier this season.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'