'Desperate Housewives' Finale Preview: Wedding, Birth and Reunion
"Desperate Housewives" will bid goodbye to fans next week with a two-hour finale, but not before more dramas take place at Wisteria Lane. Renee is having an important day of her life as her wedding approaches, but Julie may send the bride-to-be, Susan and Gaby into a frenzy when her waters break while they're on the way to the nuptials.
The birth alert aside, Renee manages to attend her wedding reception, where Lynette proposes a toast to "remembering." Tom gives an advice to someone unseen about saying things when they still can, and Dana Delany's Katherine Mayfair is back to the beloved neighborhood.
The series finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air Sunday, May 13 starting at 9/8c on ABC. Also returning to the show for the last time are Christine Estabrook's Martha Huber and James Denton's Mike Delfino, the latter of which was killed off earlier this season.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right