'Desperate Housewives' Finale Preview: Wedding, Birth and Reunion
"Desperate Housewives" will bid goodbye to fans next week with a two-hour finale, but not before more dramas take place at Wisteria Lane. Renee is having an important day of her life as her wedding approaches, but Julie may send the bride-to-be, Susan and Gaby into a frenzy when her waters break while they're on the way to the nuptials.
The birth alert aside, Renee manages to attend her wedding reception, where Lynette proposes a toast to "remembering." Tom gives an advice to someone unseen about saying things when they still can, and Dana Delany's Katherine Mayfair is back to the beloved neighborhood.
The series finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air Sunday, May 13 starting at 9/8c on ABC. Also returning to the show for the last time are Christine Estabrook's Martha Huber and James Denton's Mike Delfino, the latter of which was killed off earlier this season.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'