'Desperate Housewives' Finale Preview: Wedding, Birth and Reunion
"Desperate Housewives" will bid goodbye to fans next week with a two-hour finale, but not before more dramas take place at Wisteria Lane. Renee is having an important day of her life as her wedding approaches, but Julie may send the bride-to-be, Susan and Gaby into a frenzy when her waters break while they're on the way to the nuptials.
The birth alert aside, Renee manages to attend her wedding reception, where Lynette proposes a toast to "remembering." Tom gives an advice to someone unseen about saying things when they still can, and Dana Delany's Katherine Mayfair is back to the beloved neighborhood.
The series finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air Sunday, May 13 starting at 9/8c on ABC. Also returning to the show for the last time are Christine Estabrook's Martha Huber and James Denton's Mike Delfino, the latter of which was killed off earlier this season.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked