'Game of Thrones' 2.07 Preview: Jamie Gets an Aid, Theon Continues His Brutality
While Daenerys Targaryen has just lost her ultimate weapon, Jaime Lanister may get the help he needs in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". The Kingslayer, who is still held captive by Robb Stark and his mother, meets a distant relative who offers to lend a hand.
After wreaking havoc in Winterfell, Theon Greyjoy is unhappy that Bran and his younger brother Rickon manage to escape with Osha and Hodor. He expresses his anger to some other men and leads a search party.
Elsewhere, the furious Dany wants to get her stolen dragons back and orders Ser Jorah Mormont to find them, while ignoring her loyal adviser's council. She additionally receives an invitation to the House of the Undying.
Meanwhile, Arya claims her third victim from Jaqen, Robb is betrayed, Jon loses his way in the wilderness, and Stannis approaches his goal. Cersei counsels Sansa, while Tyrion tells her sister that the war she created has started to hit back at her. The Hound, meanwhile, may hide a good intention behind all the bad things he has done all this time.
"A Man Without Honor" will air Sunday, May 13 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'