'Game of Thrones' 2.07 Preview: Jamie Gets an Aid, Theon Continues His Brutality
While Daenerys Targaryen has just lost her ultimate weapon, Jaime Lanister may get the help he needs in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". The Kingslayer, who is still held captive by Robb Stark and his mother, meets a distant relative who offers to lend a hand.
After wreaking havoc in Winterfell, Theon Greyjoy is unhappy that Bran and his younger brother Rickon manage to escape with Osha and Hodor. He expresses his anger to some other men and leads a search party.
Elsewhere, the furious Dany wants to get her stolen dragons back and orders Ser Jorah Mormont to find them, while ignoring her loyal adviser's council. She additionally receives an invitation to the House of the Undying.
Meanwhile, Arya claims her third victim from Jaqen, Robb is betrayed, Jon loses his way in the wilderness, and Stannis approaches his goal. Cersei counsels Sansa, while Tyrion tells her sister that the war she created has started to hit back at her. The Hound, meanwhile, may hide a good intention behind all the bad things he has done all this time.
"A Man Without Honor" will air Sunday, May 13 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie