New Promo of 'True Blood' Season 5 Sees Vampire Authority in Creepy Ritual
After introduced in a picture of "True Blood" season 5, Christopher Meloni's character is highlighted in a new promo video. It shows the ancient vampire in a creepy ceremony that involves him giving one drop of his blood to a girl, before he shows his fangs. Also seen in the teaser is Christopher Heyerdahl, who plays Vampire Authority chancellor Dieter Brown.
Meloni's alter ego Roman is described as someone who is powerful and holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands. Other new faces that will appear on the show this season include Eric's vampire sister Nora (Lucy Griffiths), fairy Claudette (Camilla Luddington) and other members of the Vampire Authority played by Peter Mensah, Carolyn Hennesy, Valentina Cervis and Jacob Hopkins.
Additionally, Scott Foley, who turned up in season 4 finale as Terry's old war buddy, will return in the next season since they have an unfinished business. "Something happened between the two of them in Iraq that needs to be dealt with. I can't say what it is. It has nothing to do with vampires or werewolves. But there is a mission that they need to complete," the former "Felicity" actor recently said.
"True Blood" season 5 will premiere Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos