New Promo of 'True Blood' Season 5 Sees Vampire Authority in Creepy Ritual
After introduced in a picture of "True Blood" season 5, Christopher Meloni's character is highlighted in a new promo video. It shows the ancient vampire in a creepy ceremony that involves him giving one drop of his blood to a girl, before he shows his fangs. Also seen in the teaser is Christopher Heyerdahl, who plays Vampire Authority chancellor Dieter Brown.
Meloni's alter ego Roman is described as someone who is powerful and holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands. Other new faces that will appear on the show this season include Eric's vampire sister Nora (Lucy Griffiths), fairy Claudette (Camilla Luddington) and other members of the Vampire Authority played by Peter Mensah, Carolyn Hennesy, Valentina Cervis and Jacob Hopkins.
Additionally, Scott Foley, who turned up in season 4 finale as Terry's old war buddy, will return in the next season since they have an unfinished business. "Something happened between the two of them in Iraq that needs to be dealt with. I can't say what it is. It has nothing to do with vampires or werewolves. But there is a mission that they need to complete," the former "Felicity" actor recently said.
"True Blood" season 5 will premiere Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal