New Promo of 'True Blood' Season 5 Sees Vampire Authority in Creepy Ritual
After introduced in a picture of "True Blood" season 5, Christopher Meloni's character is highlighted in a new promo video. It shows the ancient vampire in a creepy ceremony that involves him giving one drop of his blood to a girl, before he shows his fangs. Also seen in the teaser is Christopher Heyerdahl, who plays Vampire Authority chancellor Dieter Brown.
Meloni's alter ego Roman is described as someone who is powerful and holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands. Other new faces that will appear on the show this season include Eric's vampire sister Nora (Lucy Griffiths), fairy Claudette (Camilla Luddington) and other members of the Vampire Authority played by Peter Mensah, Carolyn Hennesy, Valentina Cervis and Jacob Hopkins.
Additionally, Scott Foley, who turned up in season 4 finale as Terry's old war buddy, will return in the next season since they have an unfinished business. "Something happened between the two of them in Iraq that needs to be dealt with. I can't say what it is. It has nothing to do with vampires or werewolves. But there is a mission that they need to complete," the former "Felicity" actor recently said.
"True Blood" season 5 will premiere Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on HBO.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert