New Promo of 'True Blood' Season 5 Sees Vampire Authority in Creepy Ritual
After introduced in a picture of "True Blood" season 5, Christopher Meloni's character is highlighted in a new promo video. It shows the ancient vampire in a creepy ceremony that involves him giving one drop of his blood to a girl, before he shows his fangs. Also seen in the teaser is Christopher Heyerdahl, who plays Vampire Authority chancellor Dieter Brown.
Meloni's alter ego Roman is described as someone who is powerful and holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands. Other new faces that will appear on the show this season include Eric's vampire sister Nora (Lucy Griffiths), fairy Claudette (Camilla Luddington) and other members of the Vampire Authority played by Peter Mensah, Carolyn Hennesy, Valentina Cervis and Jacob Hopkins.
Additionally, Scott Foley, who turned up in season 4 finale as Terry's old war buddy, will return in the next season since they have an unfinished business. "Something happened between the two of them in Iraq that needs to be dealt with. I can't say what it is. It has nothing to do with vampires or werewolves. But there is a mission that they need to complete," the former "Felicity" actor recently said.
"True Blood" season 5 will premiere Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on HBO.
More True Blood News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says