Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke to Star as Tarzan and Jane in New Mo-Cap Movie
Another "Twilight Saga" star has just scored a new movie project. After Robert Pattinson gets sealed in gritty thrillers "Mission: Blacklist" and "Rover", it is now said that Kellan Lutz is tapped to star as the titular character in upcoming motion-capture movie "Tarzan (2015)".
The Emmet Cullen in the famous vampire film franchise is set to star opposite Spencer Locke. The "Detention" actress has been chosen to play Tarzan's leading lady Jane Porter.
The new "Tarzan" movie, which is developed at Constantin Film, is planned as a 3D. Similar to any other versions of the vine-swinging jungle man, the story follows Jane who meets and teams up with Tarzan to defeat mercenary army of Greystoke Energies CEO.
The film will be directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe. Yoni Brenner and Jessica Postigo provide the script, which is inspired by Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic story. Constantin still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the project.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App