Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke to Star as Tarzan and Jane in New Mo-Cap Movie
Another "Twilight Saga" star has just scored a new movie project. After Robert Pattinson gets sealed in gritty thrillers "Mission: Blacklist" and "Rover", it is now said that Kellan Lutz is tapped to star as the titular character in upcoming motion-capture movie "Tarzan (2015)".
The Emmet Cullen in the famous vampire film franchise is set to star opposite Spencer Locke. The "Detention" actress has been chosen to play Tarzan's leading lady Jane Porter.
The new "Tarzan" movie, which is developed at Constantin Film, is planned as a 3D. Similar to any other versions of the vine-swinging jungle man, the story follows Jane who meets and teams up with Tarzan to defeat mercenary army of Greystoke Energies CEO.
The film will be directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe. Yoni Brenner and Jessica Postigo provide the script, which is inspired by Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic story. Constantin still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the project.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences