Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke to Star as Tarzan and Jane in New Mo-Cap Movie
Another "Twilight Saga" star has just scored a new movie project. After Robert Pattinson gets sealed in gritty thrillers "Mission: Blacklist" and "Rover", it is now said that Kellan Lutz is tapped to star as the titular character in upcoming motion-capture movie "Tarzan (2015)".
The Emmet Cullen in the famous vampire film franchise is set to star opposite Spencer Locke. The "Detention" actress has been chosen to play Tarzan's leading lady Jane Porter.
The new "Tarzan" movie, which is developed at Constantin Film, is planned as a 3D. Similar to any other versions of the vine-swinging jungle man, the story follows Jane who meets and teams up with Tarzan to defeat mercenary army of Greystoke Energies CEO.
The film will be directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe. Yoni Brenner and Jessica Postigo provide the script, which is inspired by Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic story. Constantin still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the project.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off