Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke to Star as Tarzan and Jane in New Mo-Cap Movie
Another "Twilight Saga" star has just scored a new movie project. After Robert Pattinson gets sealed in gritty thrillers "Mission: Blacklist" and "Rover", it is now said that Kellan Lutz is tapped to star as the titular character in upcoming motion-capture movie "Tarzan (2015)".
The Emmet Cullen in the famous vampire film franchise is set to star opposite Spencer Locke. The "Detention" actress has been chosen to play Tarzan's leading lady Jane Porter.
The new "Tarzan" movie, which is developed at Constantin Film, is planned as a 3D. Similar to any other versions of the vine-swinging jungle man, the story follows Jane who meets and teams up with Tarzan to defeat mercenary army of Greystoke Energies CEO.
The film will be directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe. Yoni Brenner and Jessica Postigo provide the script, which is inspired by Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic story. Constantin still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the project.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert