Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke to Star as Tarzan and Jane in New Mo-Cap Movie
Another "Twilight Saga" star has just scored a new movie project. After Robert Pattinson gets sealed in gritty thrillers "Mission: Blacklist" and "Rover", it is now said that Kellan Lutz is tapped to star as the titular character in upcoming motion-capture movie "Tarzan (2015)".
The Emmet Cullen in the famous vampire film franchise is set to star opposite Spencer Locke. The "Detention" actress has been chosen to play Tarzan's leading lady Jane Porter.
The new "Tarzan" movie, which is developed at Constantin Film, is planned as a 3D. Similar to any other versions of the vine-swinging jungle man, the story follows Jane who meets and teams up with Tarzan to defeat mercenary army of Greystoke Energies CEO.
The film will be directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe. Yoni Brenner and Jessica Postigo provide the script, which is inspired by Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic story. Constantin still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the project.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy