The CW Gives 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Supernatural' and '90210' Early Pickups
"The Vampire Diaries", "Supernatural" and "90210" have been given new season orders by The CW. The renewal will bring back the vampire-themed series for a fourth season, the ghost-hunting show for an eighth season, and the spin-off of "Beverly Hills, 90210" for a fifth season.
The renewal announcement for "The Vampire Diaries" and "Supernatural" doesn't come as a surprise. The former is currently the highest-rated show for the network, while the latter had tapped Jeremy Carver as a new showrunner to replace Sera Gamble, who would step down from the position, although it had not been officially renewed at that time.
Previously, The CW had given a new season order to "America's Next Top Model". Meanwhile, "Gossip Girl", "Nikita" as well as freshmen "The Secret Circle", "Ringer" and "Hart of Dixie" are still awaiting word on their fate.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell