The CW Gives 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Supernatural' and '90210' Early Pickups
"The Vampire Diaries", "Supernatural" and "90210" have been given new season orders by The CW. The renewal will bring back the vampire-themed series for a fourth season, the ghost-hunting show for an eighth season, and the spin-off of "Beverly Hills, 90210" for a fifth season.
The renewal announcement for "The Vampire Diaries" and "Supernatural" doesn't come as a surprise. The former is currently the highest-rated show for the network, while the latter had tapped Jeremy Carver as a new showrunner to replace Sera Gamble, who would step down from the position, although it had not been officially renewed at that time.
Previously, The CW had given a new season order to "America's Next Top Model". Meanwhile, "Gossip Girl", "Nikita" as well as freshmen "The Secret Circle", "Ringer" and "Hart of Dixie" are still awaiting word on their fate.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'