Mick Jagger to Pull Double Duty on 'SNL' Finale
Mick Jagger will pull double duty as the host and performer of "Saturday Night Live" finale. The Rolling Stones frontman was picked as the 50th anniversary of the Stones is celebrated. While this is his third time as musical guest on the NBC comedy show, it would be his first as host.
Leading to the finale on May 19, NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host on May 5 with Rihanna as musical guest. The next week, Will Ferrell takes over as the host with Usher as musical guest.
On Wednesday, "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels did a conference call with the press but he did not discuss the finale. Instead, he addressed the rumor that the show's veterans, Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis, will move on later this year.
"I know there will be some [exits]," he told reporters. "But it's just sort of the nature of the way we work; that no one really talks about it until the season is done." He added that he would like "everyone to stay".
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child