Mick Jagger to Pull Double Duty on 'SNL' Finale
Mick Jagger will pull double duty as the host and performer of "Saturday Night Live" finale. The Rolling Stones frontman was picked as the 50th anniversary of the Stones is celebrated. While this is his third time as musical guest on the NBC comedy show, it would be his first as host.
Leading to the finale on May 19, NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host on May 5 with Rihanna as musical guest. The next week, Will Ferrell takes over as the host with Usher as musical guest.
On Wednesday, "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels did a conference call with the press but he did not discuss the finale. Instead, he addressed the rumor that the show's veterans, Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis, will move on later this year.
"I know there will be some [exits]," he told reporters. "But it's just sort of the nature of the way we work; that no one really talks about it until the season is done." He added that he would like "everyone to stay".
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones