Mick Jagger to Pull Double Duty on 'SNL' Finale
Mick Jagger will pull double duty as the host and performer of "Saturday Night Live" finale. The Rolling Stones frontman was picked as the 50th anniversary of the Stones is celebrated. While this is his third time as musical guest on the NBC comedy show, it would be his first as host.
Leading to the finale on May 19, NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host on May 5 with Rihanna as musical guest. The next week, Will Ferrell takes over as the host with Usher as musical guest.
On Wednesday, "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels did a conference call with the press but he did not discuss the finale. Instead, he addressed the rumor that the show's veterans, Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis, will move on later this year.
"I know there will be some [exits]," he told reporters. "But it's just sort of the nature of the way we work; that no one really talks about it until the season is done." He added that he would like "everyone to stay".
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?