Mick Jagger to Pull Double Duty on 'SNL' Finale
Mick Jagger will pull double duty as the host and performer of "Saturday Night Live" finale. The Rolling Stones frontman was picked as the 50th anniversary of the Stones is celebrated. While this is his third time as musical guest on the NBC comedy show, it would be his first as host.
Leading to the finale on May 19, NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host on May 5 with Rihanna as musical guest. The next week, Will Ferrell takes over as the host with Usher as musical guest.
On Wednesday, "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels did a conference call with the press but he did not discuss the finale. Instead, he addressed the rumor that the show's veterans, Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis, will move on later this year.
"I know there will be some [exits]," he told reporters. "But it's just sort of the nature of the way we work; that no one really talks about it until the season is done." He added that he would like "everyone to stay".
More Saturday Night Live News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous