Photos: Nicole Kidman Sports New Brown Bob Hair on 'Railway Man' Set
Nicole Kidman went classy vintage to portray the female lead in Jonathan Teplitzky's true story drama "The Railway Man". Ditching her blond roots, the Autsralia-born actress was snapped sporting a new brown bob hair while filming a scene in Scotland on Wednesday, May 2.
The Oscar-winning actress looked simple, but chic in a khaki pleated skirt that she teamed with a tosca cardigan and a long-sleeved pastel shirt. She was seen shooting inside a train at a station in Bo'ness.
A day prior, the wife of country music crooner Keith Urban was also snapped filming at a train station in Perth, Scotland along with co-star Colin Firth. At that time, she was spotted rocking a long jacket and scarf as well as black stockings under her midi skirt.
"Railway Man" is based on a true story about a victim from World War II's "Death Railway" who sets out to find those responsible for his torture. While Firth tackles the male lead Eric Lomax, Kidman stars as his wife Patricia Wallace.
Kidman replaced Rachel Weisz, who turned down the opportunity to portray Wallace due to scheduling conflict. Back in March, Weisz explained that she had to exit the project because she was still filming both "The Bourne Legacy" and "Oz: The Great and Powerful".
Also rounding up "Railway Man" cast ensemble are Jeremy Irvine, Stellan Skarsgard, Sam Reid and Hiroyuki Sanada. Providing the script for the film, which still hasn't got a U.S. release date, are Frank Cottrell Boyce and Andy Paterson.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!