Photos: Nicole Kidman Sports New Brown Bob Hair on 'Railway Man' Set
Nicole Kidman went classy vintage to portray the female lead in Jonathan Teplitzky's true story drama "The Railway Man". Ditching her blond roots, the Autsralia-born actress was snapped sporting a new brown bob hair while filming a scene in Scotland on Wednesday, May 2.
The Oscar-winning actress looked simple, but chic in a khaki pleated skirt that she teamed with a tosca cardigan and a long-sleeved pastel shirt. She was seen shooting inside a train at a station in Bo'ness.
A day prior, the wife of country music crooner Keith Urban was also snapped filming at a train station in Perth, Scotland along with co-star Colin Firth. At that time, she was spotted rocking a long jacket and scarf as well as black stockings under her midi skirt.
"Railway Man" is based on a true story about a victim from World War II's "Death Railway" who sets out to find those responsible for his torture. While Firth tackles the male lead Eric Lomax, Kidman stars as his wife Patricia Wallace.
Kidman replaced Rachel Weisz, who turned down the opportunity to portray Wallace due to scheduling conflict. Back in March, Weisz explained that she had to exit the project because she was still filming both "The Bourne Legacy" and "Oz: The Great and Powerful".
Also rounding up "Railway Man" cast ensemble are Jeremy Irvine, Stellan Skarsgard, Sam Reid and Hiroyuki Sanada. Providing the script for the film, which still hasn't got a U.S. release date, are Frank Cottrell Boyce and Andy Paterson.
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'