First Look at Kim Kardashian in 'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4
"Drop Dead Diva" has shared a look at Kim Kardashian's guest-starring appearance in a promo for its upcoming fourth season. The estranged wife of Kris Humphries plays Nikki LePree, Stacy's new business partner, and she is seen explaining to Brooke Elliott's Jane Bingum her attempt to make money while being herself.
The E! reality star has additionally posted on her blog a picture of her along with the series' regular cast members, Elliott, Jackson Hurst and April Bowlby, on the set. In a caption of the photo, the 31-year-old beauty wrote, "I had such a great time on set and I'm excited for you all to see the episode! Xo."
Kim will make her debut on "Drop Dead Diva" in its fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. She and her family will also return to E! in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7. A promo for the reality series has recently hit the web, showing Kim's flour bomb incident among others.
"Drop Dead Diva" season 4 promo:
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7 promo:
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip