First Look at Kim Kardashian in 'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4
"Drop Dead Diva" has shared a look at Kim Kardashian's guest-starring appearance in a promo for its upcoming fourth season. The estranged wife of Kris Humphries plays Nikki LePree, Stacy's new business partner, and she is seen explaining to Brooke Elliott's Jane Bingum her attempt to make money while being herself.
The E! reality star has additionally posted on her blog a picture of her along with the series' regular cast members, Elliott, Jackson Hurst and April Bowlby, on the set. In a caption of the photo, the 31-year-old beauty wrote, "I had such a great time on set and I'm excited for you all to see the episode! Xo."
Kim will make her debut on "Drop Dead Diva" in its fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. She and her family will also return to E! in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7. A promo for the reality series has recently hit the web, showing Kim's flour bomb incident among others.
"Drop Dead Diva" season 4 promo:
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7 promo:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video