First Look at Kim Kardashian in 'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4
"Drop Dead Diva" has shared a look at Kim Kardashian's guest-starring appearance in a promo for its upcoming fourth season. The estranged wife of Kris Humphries plays Nikki LePree, Stacy's new business partner, and she is seen explaining to Brooke Elliott's Jane Bingum her attempt to make money while being herself.
The E! reality star has additionally posted on her blog a picture of her along with the series' regular cast members, Elliott, Jackson Hurst and April Bowlby, on the set. In a caption of the photo, the 31-year-old beauty wrote, "I had such a great time on set and I'm excited for you all to see the episode! Xo."
Kim will make her debut on "Drop Dead Diva" in its fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. She and her family will also return to E! in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7. A promo for the reality series has recently hit the web, showing Kim's flour bomb incident among others.
"Drop Dead Diva" season 4 promo:
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7 promo:
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West