First Look at Kim Kardashian in 'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4
"Drop Dead Diva" has shared a look at Kim Kardashian's guest-starring appearance in a promo for its upcoming fourth season. The estranged wife of Kris Humphries plays Nikki LePree, Stacy's new business partner, and she is seen explaining to Brooke Elliott's Jane Bingum her attempt to make money while being herself.
The E! reality star has additionally posted on her blog a picture of her along with the series' regular cast members, Elliott, Jackson Hurst and April Bowlby, on the set. In a caption of the photo, the 31-year-old beauty wrote, "I had such a great time on set and I'm excited for you all to see the episode! Xo."
Kim will make her debut on "Drop Dead Diva" in its fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. She and her family will also return to E! in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7. A promo for the reality series has recently hit the web, showing Kim's flour bomb incident among others.
"Drop Dead Diva" season 4 promo:
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7 promo:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?