First Look at Kim Kardashian in 'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4
"Drop Dead Diva" has shared a look at Kim Kardashian's guest-starring appearance in a promo for its upcoming fourth season. The estranged wife of Kris Humphries plays Nikki LePree, Stacy's new business partner, and she is seen explaining to Brooke Elliott's Jane Bingum her attempt to make money while being herself.
The E! reality star has additionally posted on her blog a picture of her along with the series' regular cast members, Elliott, Jackson Hurst and April Bowlby, on the set. In a caption of the photo, the 31-year-old beauty wrote, "I had such a great time on set and I'm excited for you all to see the episode! Xo."
Kim will make her debut on "Drop Dead Diva" in its fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. She and her family will also return to E! in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7. A promo for the reality series has recently hit the web, showing Kim's flour bomb incident among others.
"Drop Dead Diva" season 4 promo:
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 7 promo:
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56