Final 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer Shows Powerful Bane and Vulnerable Bruce Wayne
After offering a day-long viral scavenger hunt campaign, Warner Bros. Pictures has finally unveiled the third and final trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" in full. Boasting tons of new footage, the trailer offers a closer look at the chaos spread by Bane. At some points, the terrorist is featured exploding bridges and high-jacking an aircraft.
While Bane continues his brutal actions in Gotham City, Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman is not in a good condition to fight back. Instead of picturing Wayne as a tough superhero, the trailer presents him more like a vulnerable man who is unprepared to face Bane's massive attack.
Marking Christopher Nolan's final chapter in his Caped Crusader trilogy, "The Dark Knight Rises" is set eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight". Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits, as well as forcing Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
The highly anticipated movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas this summer on July 20. Returning as Wayne a.k.a Batman is Christian Bale, while Tom Hardy stars as Bane. Also supporting the DC Comics film are Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show