Final 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer Shows Powerful Bane and Vulnerable Bruce Wayne
After offering a day-long viral scavenger hunt campaign, Warner Bros. Pictures has finally unveiled the third and final trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" in full. Boasting tons of new footage, the trailer offers a closer look at the chaos spread by Bane. At some points, the terrorist is featured exploding bridges and high-jacking an aircraft.
While Bane continues his brutal actions in Gotham City, Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman is not in a good condition to fight back. Instead of picturing Wayne as a tough superhero, the trailer presents him more like a vulnerable man who is unprepared to face Bane's massive attack.
Marking Christopher Nolan's final chapter in his Caped Crusader trilogy, "The Dark Knight Rises" is set eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight". Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits, as well as forcing Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
The highly anticipated movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas this summer on July 20. Returning as Wayne a.k.a Batman is Christian Bale, while Tom Hardy stars as Bane. Also supporting the DC Comics film are Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?