'RuPaul's Drag Race' Winner Dedicates Crown to Anyone Who Got Picked On
The winner of "RuPaul's Drag Race" season 4 has been announced on Monday, April 30. After interviewing the final three finalists in a reunion show, RuPaul declared Sharon Needles as America's Next Drag Superstar.
With a crown newly put on her head, the Pittsburgh native walked the runway and told the crowd, "Happy Halloween, everybody!" as she channeled her spooky drag persona in a green dress. She went on saying, "This crown is for anyone who ever got picked on as a kid."
Needles, whose real name is Aaron Coady, beat the other two finalists, Phi Phi O'Hara and Chad Michaels. She took home $100,000 as well as other prizes from various sponsors.
Speaking to Entertainment Weekly before the result was revealed, Needles said she would "gag" if O'Hara, with whom she had a fight, won the show. "Do I think she deserves it? I don't at all... her attitude toward a sisterhood amongst fellow drag queens is just absolutely evil," she reasoned.
Asked what her biggest regret was while joining the show, she said it's "not trying to invest more of a friendship and time with Willam." The 29-year-old explained, "At the time I did have some hesitation - and maybe even some hostility - toward Willam because I knew that there were things going down... But after the show ended - and me spending some time with her - she's one of the most giving, relevant, funny, witty."
Willam herself took part in the reunion to explain what rule she broke which led to her disqualification. "What didn't I do?" she jokingly answered, before revealing that she had sex with her husband while she and other contestants were quarantined during the taping. "My husband was coming to bang me out," she explained.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen