Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Performance in Austria
Mariah Carey isn't afraid of showing off her slimmer figure, especially after losing 70 pounds of baby weight. Her recent choice of outfit, unfortunately, led to a little overexposure. On Monday, April 30, the R&B diva flaunted her camel toe in a skin-tight, red-and-black spandex jumpsuit while taking the stage at the Top of the Mountain Concert in Ischgl, Austria.
Performing some of her hits before a large crowd, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker paired her too-tight jumpsuit, which she wore while in Aspen on Christmas 2011, with a cropped fur-trimmed jacket, black boots and fingerless gloves. She seemed to be oblivious to the wardrobe malfunction given that she was seen all smiles and in good spirits throughout her set.
After the performance, Carey took to her Twitter to share her thought on the concert. "Thank you to all the fans who came out to the show! I hope you liked Underneath The Stars which I did especially for the lambs.. LYM!" she tweeted, before posting, "Singing at this altitude is almost like giving birth to twins, which I did last year on this day.. lol! Happy birthday dembabies!!"
Carey's appearance in Austria came just a few days after she and husband Nick Cannon renewed their wedding vows in Paris, France. "Tonight was an incredible night, I can't express how amazing it was to renew our vows in Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower," so she tweeted about the happy occasion at the time.
More Mariah Carey News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special