Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Performance in Austria
Mariah Carey isn't afraid of showing off her slimmer figure, especially after losing 70 pounds of baby weight. Her recent choice of outfit, unfortunately, led to a little overexposure. On Monday, April 30, the R&B diva flaunted her camel toe in a skin-tight, red-and-black spandex jumpsuit while taking the stage at the Top of the Mountain Concert in Ischgl, Austria.
Performing some of her hits before a large crowd, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker paired her too-tight jumpsuit, which she wore while in Aspen on Christmas 2011, with a cropped fur-trimmed jacket, black boots and fingerless gloves. She seemed to be oblivious to the wardrobe malfunction given that she was seen all smiles and in good spirits throughout her set.
After the performance, Carey took to her Twitter to share her thought on the concert. "Thank you to all the fans who came out to the show! I hope you liked Underneath The Stars which I did especially for the lambs.. LYM!" she tweeted, before posting, "Singing at this altitude is almost like giving birth to twins, which I did last year on this day.. lol! Happy birthday dembabies!!"
Carey's appearance in Austria came just a few days after she and husband Nick Cannon renewed their wedding vows in Paris, France. "Tonight was an incredible night, I can't express how amazing it was to renew our vows in Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower," so she tweeted about the happy occasion at the time.
More Mariah Carey News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'