Mariah Carey Calls Wedding Vow Renewal in Paris Amazing
Almost four years after they tied the knot in the Bahamas, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon flew to Paris by private jet to renew their wedding vows. The ceremony took place atop the Eiffel Tower on Friday, April 27 night, and the "We Belong Together" hitmaker has made use of her Twitter to share her thought.
"Tonight was an incredible night, I can't express how amazing it was to renew our vows in Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower," so the 42-year-old singer first tweeted about the happy occasion. She was quick to add another tweet that read, "Thank you so much to all the fans who came out as always and showed their love and support. I love you!"
Offering a little bit of details about the renewal ceremony, a representative for the "Touch My Body" singer told E! News, "Mariah and Nick renewed their vows at the summit of the Eiffel Tower in an intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant." According to the rep, the couple said their "I do" at around 12:30 A.M. local time.
Before the ceremony, Carey and Cannon did a photo shoot with the Eiffel Tower as the backdrop. The picture reveals that the pop diva is wearing a white mermaid dress with spaghetti straps and a black bow at the waist. She also rocked a huge diamond necklace, while her 31-year-old husband donned a white suit and black tie.
Carey and Cannon arrived in France at around 1 A.M. Friday. Later that afternoon, Carey tweeted a photo of them shopping at Baby Dior for their twins, who will turn 1 year old on Monday, April 30. "Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris," so she wrote in the caption. "Dembabies dembabies dembabies!" She was also spotted at the Louis Vuitton flagship store on the Champs-Elysees.
More Mariah Carey News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says