Emma Watson and Jason Segel Among Celebrity Cameos in Seth Rogen's 'End of the World'
Seth Rogen's directorial debut "The End of the World" is set to deliver a number of celebrity cameos. Among the famous names who have been courted to appear in the upcoming film are such stars as Emma Watson, Jason Segel and David Krumholtz.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the "Harry Potter" actress is still in talks to play herself in the comedy movie which was formerly known as "The Apocalypse". As for Segel and Krumholtz, the two have already closed the deal to make appearance in the film.
"End of the World" is inspired by a short called "Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse", which stars Rogen and Jay Baruchel who are held up in an apartment while dealing with the end of the world.
The upcoming film, meanwhile, will expand its story and involve not only Rogen and Baruchel but also James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson. The actors are all playing themselves as they get stuck in Franco's Los Angeles apartment during the apocalypse.
Rogen co-produces and co-writes the script for "End of the World" along with his longtime collaborator Evan Goldberg. The movie itself has been slated for a June 14, 2013 release in the United States.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic