Emma Watson and Jason Segel Among Celebrity Cameos in Seth Rogen's 'End of the World'
Seth Rogen's directorial debut "The End of the World" is set to deliver a number of celebrity cameos. Among the famous names who have been courted to appear in the upcoming film are such stars as Emma Watson, Jason Segel and David Krumholtz.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the "Harry Potter" actress is still in talks to play herself in the comedy movie which was formerly known as "The Apocalypse". As for Segel and Krumholtz, the two have already closed the deal to make appearance in the film.
"End of the World" is inspired by a short called "Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse", which stars Rogen and Jay Baruchel who are held up in an apartment while dealing with the end of the world.
The upcoming film, meanwhile, will expand its story and involve not only Rogen and Baruchel but also James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson. The actors are all playing themselves as they get stuck in Franco's Los Angeles apartment during the apocalypse.
Rogen co-produces and co-writes the script for "End of the World" along with his longtime collaborator Evan Goldberg. The movie itself has been slated for a June 14, 2013 release in the United States.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'