Hulk Hogan Fires Off Cease and Desist Letter Over Sex Tape Pictures
Hulk Hogan has yet to shake off the sex tape scandal hitting him in early March. Less than two months after the tape featuring him and an unidentified brunette woman was being shopped around, the WWE Hall of Famer is forced to take legal action to stop the spreading of the video's screengrabs on the Internet.
According to TMZ, the 58-year-old has through his lawyer sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor Nik Richie to take down the photos. "As you know, should a sex tape or photographs of Mr. Bollea exist, they were taken without his consent and therefore the same would constitute a felony in the State of Florida," so the lawyer reportedly wrote.
TheDirty.com first brought out the black-and-white image of Hogan and the unidentified female to attention on Monday, April 23. At the time, the site suggested that the woman could be Bubba the Love Sponge's wife Heather Clem. The site has yet retracted the photos as demanded, and TMZ claimed that Richie has "no plans to remove the pictures".
Hogan himself has talked about his sex tape during the phone interview with TMZ back in March. He said that he can't remember the woman in the tape. "It wasn't just one brunette I was running pretty wild for a few months," he explained. "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction