Hulk Hogan Fires Off Cease and Desist Letter Over Sex Tape Pictures
Hulk Hogan has yet to shake off the sex tape scandal hitting him in early March. Less than two months after the tape featuring him and an unidentified brunette woman was being shopped around, the WWE Hall of Famer is forced to take legal action to stop the spreading of the video's screengrabs on the Internet.
According to TMZ, the 58-year-old has through his lawyer sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor Nik Richie to take down the photos. "As you know, should a sex tape or photographs of Mr. Bollea exist, they were taken without his consent and therefore the same would constitute a felony in the State of Florida," so the lawyer reportedly wrote.
TheDirty.com first brought out the black-and-white image of Hogan and the unidentified female to attention on Monday, April 23. At the time, the site suggested that the woman could be Bubba the Love Sponge's wife Heather Clem. The site has yet retracted the photos as demanded, and TMZ claimed that Richie has "no plans to remove the pictures".
Hogan himself has talked about his sex tape during the phone interview with TMZ back in March. He said that he can't remember the woman in the tape. "It wasn't just one brunette I was running pretty wild for a few months," he explained. "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'