Hulk Hogan Weighs In on Sex Tape Partner: I'm Horrible With Remembering Names
Hulk Hogan has personally addressed reports that a sex tape featuring him and a unidentified brunette woman was being shopped around. Calling in to TMZ Live on Wednesday, March 7, the 58-year-old was quick to note that he slept with many women following his split from ex-wife Linda Hogan that he can't remember the one in the tape.
The former wrestler whose real name is Terry Bollea said during the phone interview, "It wasn't just one brunette I was running pretty wild for a few months." On another reasons why he can't seem to identify his sex tape partner, he claimed, "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."
Hogan also gave an estimate on the time the tape must have been made, suggesting it's likely to be taken in between his split from his ex-wife and his meeting with his current wife Jennifer McDaniel around five years ago. He went on to question the timing of the release of the tape as saying, "Why would someone hold onto this for at least five years."
Hours earlier, TMZ reported to have watched a portion of Hogan's sex tape, which has been offered to Vivid Entertainment. The gossip site detailed that the grainy footage displayed the former WWE champion getting undressed while a brunette was lying on a bed. As he pulled off his shirt, he allegedly bragged to the woman, "I started to work out again."
Hogan has since responded through his attorney David Houston. In a released statement, Houston said, "Terry Bollea is appalled at the unauthorized release of a secretly filmed video. He neither approved of the filming nor the release of the same. It is clearly an outrageous invasion of privacy and breach of trust if it is genuine. We will take all necessary steps to enforce both civil and criminal liability."
More Hulk Hogan News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'