'Game of Thrones' 2.05 Preview: Arya Makes a Pact With Prisoner
In the next episode of "Game of Thrones", Arya Stark might get a reward for a favor she recently did. After saving three prisoners from the Gold Cloaks, she receives a promise from one of the criminals, Jaqen H'ghar, that he will kill anyone who threatens her safety. Meanwhile, Tywin Lannister's curiosity about Arya's origin continues to grow as he notices she's a northener.
Meanwhile, Jon Snow and the Night's Watch arrive at the Fist of the First Men, an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army. Stannis Baratheon sends Ser Davos Seaworth for a mission involving Melisandre, while Daenerys thinks it's time for them to strike.
Elsewhere, the end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King's Landing, Tyrion's source alerts him to Joffrey's flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he's worthy to be called Ironborn.
"The Ghost of Harrenhal" will air Sunday, April 29 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
In another news, the trailer for "Game of Thrones" season 1 has got remade using Playmobil toys. Presented by HDMprojects, it recalls the moment when Ned beheaded a Night's Watch deserter.
"Game of Thrones" 2.05 preview:
"Game of Thrones" season 1 - Playmobil version:
More Game of Thrones News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab