'Game of Thrones' 2.05 Preview: Arya Makes a Pact With Prisoner
In the next episode of "Game of Thrones", Arya Stark might get a reward for a favor she recently did. After saving three prisoners from the Gold Cloaks, she receives a promise from one of the criminals, Jaqen H'ghar, that he will kill anyone who threatens her safety. Meanwhile, Tywin Lannister's curiosity about Arya's origin continues to grow as he notices she's a northener.
Meanwhile, Jon Snow and the Night's Watch arrive at the Fist of the First Men, an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army. Stannis Baratheon sends Ser Davos Seaworth for a mission involving Melisandre, while Daenerys thinks it's time for them to strike.
Elsewhere, the end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King's Landing, Tyrion's source alerts him to Joffrey's flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he's worthy to be called Ironborn.
"The Ghost of Harrenhal" will air Sunday, April 29 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
In another news, the trailer for "Game of Thrones" season 1 has got remade using Playmobil toys. Presented by HDMprojects, it recalls the moment when Ned beheaded a Night's Watch deserter.
"Game of Thrones" 2.05 preview:
More Game of Thrones News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App