'Game of Thrones' 2.05 Preview: Arya Makes a Pact With Prisoner
In the next episode of "Game of Thrones", Arya Stark might get a reward for a favor she recently did. After saving three prisoners from the Gold Cloaks, she receives a promise from one of the criminals, Jaqen H'ghar, that he will kill anyone who threatens her safety. Meanwhile, Tywin Lannister's curiosity about Arya's origin continues to grow as he notices she's a northener.
Meanwhile, Jon Snow and the Night's Watch arrive at the Fist of the First Men, an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army. Stannis Baratheon sends Ser Davos Seaworth for a mission involving Melisandre, while Daenerys thinks it's time for them to strike.
Elsewhere, the end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King's Landing, Tyrion's source alerts him to Joffrey's flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he's worthy to be called Ironborn.
"The Ghost of Harrenhal" will air Sunday, April 29 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
In another news, the trailer for "Game of Thrones" season 1 has got remade using Playmobil toys. Presented by HDMprojects, it recalls the moment when Ned beheaded a Night's Watch deserter.
"Game of Thrones" 2.05 preview:
More Game of Thrones News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim