Rihanna Says She Will Hold Grudge Against People Who Dislike Adele
Rihanna apparently believes there isn't anyone who dislikes Adele because she finds it hard to understand the idea of people hating the British pop sensation. A big fan of the "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker, Riri jokingly says she would personally deal with the hater if there were any.
"Well, who doesn't like Adele?" the Barbados singer says in an interview with Ok! Magazine recently. "Honestly, if I find somebody who doesn't like Adele there will be trouble." She adds to the publication, "I'd take that very personally!"
Both Riri and Adele were recently named among TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2012. They were listed along with Kristen Wiig, Barack Obama, Jeremy Lin, Stephen Colbert, Raphael Saadiq, Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton.
She's set to perform at the upcoming TIME Gala at Lincoln Center in New York on April 24. Such honorees as Chelsea Handler, Matt Lauer, Tilda Swinton, Louis C.K. and New York governor Andrew Cuomo are expected to attend the event. Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, is on hand to serve as a keynote speaker.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was quick to thank the magazine for the honor and her fans for their support. "We made TIME 100 most influential people's list! Thank you Navi, TIME mag, and Stella for an exquisite write up! #1LOVE #RihannaNavyS**t," she excitedly tweeted.
While she took to Twitter to share the joy of getting the honor, Riri turned to Facebook to post two new pictures from her upcoming "Where Have You Been" video. "We wanted to use a lot of natural habitat," she once revealed. "We built a stage but everything went back to either a little bit of tribal or different cultures, and all mixed in to nature somehow, and it was fun."
More Rihanna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart