Leslie Bibb and Debra Messing Heat Up Allure With Nude Photo
Leslie Bibb and Debra Messing are steaming up the pages of Allure magazine this May. The two TV beauties stripped naked for the magazine's annual feature, "The Naked Truth", posing in nothing but just a few strands of diamonds for the black-and-white photo taken by celebrity photographer Patrick Demarchelier.
In preparing herself for the photo shoot, 37-year-old Bibb told the magazine that she went on a four-day juice cleanse. "It was an angry four days," she recalled. "Sam [Rockwell, her boyfriend] was like, 'Thank God I'm not with you right now. You are not nice on the juice cleanse.' " The Amanda Vaughn of "GCB" also revealed that she had a body scrub at a Korean spa.
43-year-old Messing, in the meantime, described her participation as a process of self-acceptance. The "Smash" star explained, "Once you have a child, once you pass 40, you have a different relationship with your body. I love my body in a way I never have before." She added that she loves her "shoulders, clavicle, and chest" the most.
Bibb and Messing aren't the only actresses baring all for the magazine. "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Maria Menounos, "Person of Interest" actress Taraji P. Henson and "Homeland" beauty Morena Baccarin also have their share of revealing photo in the annual feature.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy