Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges
Bobby Brown entered a not guilty plea for three misdemeanor charges related to his DUI case, City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan said. The singer was not present at the Van Nuys court to submit his plea and was represented by his attorney instead.
Brown was arrested in Los Angeles on March 26. He was pulled over in Reseda when he was seen talking to his cell phone. He was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and driving with suspended license.
His attorney Tiffany Feder said Brown was not driving like a maniac when he was arrested. "Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and Mr. Brown was not driving erratically. He was speaking on his cell phone," the lawyer said.
Until his pretrial hearing on May 16, Brown is banned from consuming alcohol. He faces up to a year in jail if convicted of all three charges.
More Bobby Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby