Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges
Bobby Brown entered a not guilty plea for three misdemeanor charges related to his DUI case, City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan said. The singer was not present at the Van Nuys court to submit his plea and was represented by his attorney instead.
Brown was arrested in Los Angeles on March 26. He was pulled over in Reseda when he was seen talking to his cell phone. He was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and driving with suspended license.
His attorney Tiffany Feder said Brown was not driving like a maniac when he was arrested. "Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and Mr. Brown was not driving erratically. He was speaking on his cell phone," the lawyer said.
Until his pretrial hearing on May 16, Brown is banned from consuming alcohol. He faces up to a year in jail if convicted of all three charges.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal