Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges
Bobby Brown entered a not guilty plea for three misdemeanor charges related to his DUI case, City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan said. The singer was not present at the Van Nuys court to submit his plea and was represented by his attorney instead.
Brown was arrested in Los Angeles on March 26. He was pulled over in Reseda when he was seen talking to his cell phone. He was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and driving with suspended license.
His attorney Tiffany Feder said Brown was not driving like a maniac when he was arrested. "Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and Mr. Brown was not driving erratically. He was speaking on his cell phone," the lawyer said.
Until his pretrial hearing on May 16, Brown is banned from consuming alcohol. He faces up to a year in jail if convicted of all three charges.
More Bobby Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri