Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges
Bobby Brown entered a not guilty plea for three misdemeanor charges related to his DUI case, City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan said. The singer was not present at the Van Nuys court to submit his plea and was represented by his attorney instead.
Brown was arrested in Los Angeles on March 26. He was pulled over in Reseda when he was seen talking to his cell phone. He was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08 and driving with suspended license.
His attorney Tiffany Feder said Brown was not driving like a maniac when he was arrested. "Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and Mr. Brown was not driving erratically. He was speaking on his cell phone," the lawyer said.
Until his pretrial hearing on May 16, Brown is banned from consuming alcohol. He faces up to a year in jail if convicted of all three charges.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly