Penelope Cruz Stuns in Lace at Woody Allen's 'To Rome with Love' Premiere in Italy
Woody Allen's latest Europe-based drama, "To Rome with Love", has been premiered on Friday night, April 13 in the titular city where the film was shot. Taking place at the Auditorium Parco della Musica in the capital of Italy, the special screening event was attended by lead actress Penelope Cruz in addition to Allen himself.
Stealing the limelight as she arrived at the venue, the Spanish actress showed off her flawless look in a glamorous floor-length lace dress by Dolce and Gabbana. She paired her champagne-colored gown with a Roger Vivier miniaudiere and Chopard jewelry, while finishing off her gorgeous look with an elegant chignon.
Oscar winner Allen opted to go with a more casual look. The helmer of "Midnight in Paris", who also takes a role in the Rome drama, donned a black sweater under his blazer, and paired them with brown corduroy trousers. Joining the acclaimed filmmaker are male co-stars Alec Baldwin, Jesse Eisenberg and Roberto Benigni, who looked dapper in their two-piece black suit.
After holding its Rome premiere, "To Rome with Love" is set to have its first North American screening at the 18th annual Los Angeles Film Festival on Thursday, June 14. "It's a true honor for Los Angeles to host the North American premiere of 'To Rome with Love'," said the festival director Stephanie Allain when announcing that the dramedy is also slated to be the opener for the event.
Allen's "To Rome with Love", which was previously known as "The Bop Decameron" and "Nero Fiddled", is told in four vignettes. The story follows the life of some Americans, some Italians, some residents, some visitors - and the romances, adventures as well as predicaments they get into. The drama will hit theaters in the U.S. on June 22.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities