Justin Bieber Reveals He Was a Bully Victim, Urges People to Make a Change
Before he became a big star, Justin Bieber once received bad treatment from his peers. In an interview with Showbiz Tonight, the Canadian singing sensation admitted that he was a victim of bullying.
"I was bullied," the 18-year-old heartthrob said. When the reporter asked, "You're actually bullied?", the "Boyfriend" hitmaker explained, "Most people in their lifetime have been at some point. I think it's about time that people start making a change."
The boyfriend of Selena Gomez went on noting, "A lot of the time, principals let it go, teachers let it go, other students just let it go." He also shared a step that could be taken by someone who witnesses a bullying, "If you're a bystander, too, tell somebody, because a lot of times, it's just not spoken of, and you ended up keeping it all inside, and it just hurts even more."
Telling people to start taking a stand against tormentors, the Grammy-nominated star supports documentary film "Bully" which presents stories of bullying issue in America. "I think [Bully] is really powerful and can help change a lot of lives," he gushed.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones