Justin Bieber Reveals He Was a Bully Victim, Urges People to Make a Change
Before he became a big star, Justin Bieber once received bad treatment from his peers. In an interview with Showbiz Tonight, the Canadian singing sensation admitted that he was a victim of bullying.
"I was bullied," the 18-year-old heartthrob said. When the reporter asked, "You're actually bullied?", the "Boyfriend" hitmaker explained, "Most people in their lifetime have been at some point. I think it's about time that people start making a change."
The boyfriend of Selena Gomez went on noting, "A lot of the time, principals let it go, teachers let it go, other students just let it go." He also shared a step that could be taken by someone who witnesses a bullying, "If you're a bystander, too, tell somebody, because a lot of times, it's just not spoken of, and you ended up keeping it all inside, and it just hurts even more."
Telling people to start taking a stand against tormentors, the Grammy-nominated star supports documentary film "Bully" which presents stories of bullying issue in America. "I think [Bully] is really powerful and can help change a lot of lives," he gushed.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March