Justin Bieber Reveals He Was a Bully Victim, Urges People to Make a Change
Before he became a big star, Justin Bieber once received bad treatment from his peers. In an interview with Showbiz Tonight, the Canadian singing sensation admitted that he was a victim of bullying.
"I was bullied," the 18-year-old heartthrob said. When the reporter asked, "You're actually bullied?", the "Boyfriend" hitmaker explained, "Most people in their lifetime have been at some point. I think it's about time that people start making a change."
The boyfriend of Selena Gomez went on noting, "A lot of the time, principals let it go, teachers let it go, other students just let it go." He also shared a step that could be taken by someone who witnesses a bullying, "If you're a bystander, too, tell somebody, because a lot of times, it's just not spoken of, and you ended up keeping it all inside, and it just hurts even more."
Telling people to start taking a stand against tormentors, the Grammy-nominated star supports documentary film "Bully" which presents stories of bullying issue in America. "I think [Bully] is really powerful and can help change a lot of lives," he gushed.
More Justin Bieber News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher