Justin Bieber Reveals He Was a Bully Victim, Urges People to Make a Change
Before he became a big star, Justin Bieber once received bad treatment from his peers. In an interview with Showbiz Tonight, the Canadian singing sensation admitted that he was a victim of bullying.
"I was bullied," the 18-year-old heartthrob said. When the reporter asked, "You're actually bullied?", the "Boyfriend" hitmaker explained, "Most people in their lifetime have been at some point. I think it's about time that people start making a change."
The boyfriend of Selena Gomez went on noting, "A lot of the time, principals let it go, teachers let it go, other students just let it go." He also shared a step that could be taken by someone who witnesses a bullying, "If you're a bystander, too, tell somebody, because a lot of times, it's just not spoken of, and you ended up keeping it all inside, and it just hurts even more."
Telling people to start taking a stand against tormentors, the Grammy-nominated star supports documentary film "Bully" which presents stories of bullying issue in America. "I think [Bully] is really powerful and can help change a lot of lives," he gushed.
More Justin Bieber News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image