'Les Miserables' Set Footage Reveals First Look at Revolutionaries Enjolras and Marius
How Aaron Tveit and Eddie Redmayne will look like as rebellion leaders Enjolras and Marius in "Les Miserables" has been uncovered in an on-set video of the much awaited musical film. Donning full period costumes, the two actors are caught on a video tape filming what looks like a revolution scene.
Donning French flag colored buttons, the two actors are featured standing atop what seems to be a casket in the middle of a funeral procession. Tveit's Enjolras is seen waving a giant red flag that seems familiar to fans of the stage version of the Victor Hugo story.
Enjolras and Marius are best friends who lead a student rebellion movement on the streets of Paris. The former is also the one who orders the execution of Russell Crowe's antagonistic Inspector Javert.
"Les Miserables" is currently filming in England. Also having Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Samantha Barks, Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter lining up in the cast ensemble, the high-end drama will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
Tom Hooper works behind the lens, while William Nicholson pens the script based on Hugo's classic novel about a struggle by ex-con Jean Valjean (Jackman) to outrun Javert, who relentlessly pursues Valjean after the man stole a bread to feed his sister's starving children.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding