Taylor Swift Tweets Picture of Her Recording New Album
Taylor Swift has started crafting new materials for the follow-up of her critically-acclaimed album "Speak Now". The 22-year-old country music cutie informs her fans about it by tweeting a picture of her in what looks like a home studio.
"Recording the next album. So happy," so Swift tweeted. The "Back to December" crooner is seen in the photo wearing headphones while strumming a guitar. Donning a batik-print dress, she sits on a coach near a fireplace.
No other details about the project were shared by her, but she previously confirmed in an interview that she would write a song about an "earth-shattering" heartbreak that left her devastated. "[It's] not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak," she spilled.
The singer, who is notoriously known for narrating her failed relationships in her music, gushed, "That will turn out to be what the next album is about. The only way that I can feel better about myself - pull myself out of that awful pain of losing someone - is writing songs about it to get some sort of clarity."
In addition to focusing on her own music, Swift also collaborates with other artists for their projects. She teams up with B.o.B in a song called "Both of Us" for his sophomore set "Strange Clouds", and she wrote a song with Justin Bieber for his CD "Believe".
On top of that, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas has recorded two songs for the soundtrack album of Jennifer Lawrence-starring movie "The Hunger Games". She joins forces with The Civil Wars in "Safe & Sound", and sings solo in "Eyes Open".
More Taylor Swift News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'