Justin Bieber to Premiere 'Boyfriend' Music Video on 'The Voice'
After teasing his fans with snippets of his "Boyfriend" music video, Justin Bieber finally reveals when the clip is going to come out in full. The teen pop singer informs his followers that he will premiere it on "The Voice" next week.
"Next Tues @nbcthevoice Im gonna WORLD PREMIERE the first clip of the #BOYFRIENDvideo," the Canadian star tweets about the April 17 premiere before adding in the same message that he "might also announce some major #BELIEVE news too."
A few minutes earlier, Bieber wrote to Adam Levine, "I think we need to do something on @NBCTheVoice." The Maroon 5 frontman hasn't responded to his tweet, but "The Voice" camp has by tweeting in return, "I'mmmma #Belieber! Can't wait! #BOYFRIENDvideo #BELIEVE #TheVoice."
"Boyfriend" is taken from Bieber's upcoming studio album "Believe" which is due later this year. He hits studio with Levine, crafts a duet with Usher, and confirms a collaboration with Taylor Swift.
"The whole album is just so different, there's so many different people collaborating... We sued Timbaland and Kanye [West] and Drake," he spilled to Capital FM. "It's crazy. I mean I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently."
"With my music, it doesn't only stay in a box. It's so out there. Everything is so different and that's why I'm so happy with this album. Everything doesn't sound the same, everything's different and [after] each song you won't expect the next song to happen."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna