Justin Bieber to Premiere 'Boyfriend' Music Video on 'The Voice'
After teasing his fans with snippets of his "Boyfriend" music video, Justin Bieber finally reveals when the clip is going to come out in full. The teen pop singer informs his followers that he will premiere it on "The Voice" next week.
"Next Tues @nbcthevoice Im gonna WORLD PREMIERE the first clip of the #BOYFRIENDvideo," the Canadian star tweets about the April 17 premiere before adding in the same message that he "might also announce some major #BELIEVE news too."
A few minutes earlier, Bieber wrote to Adam Levine, "I think we need to do something on @NBCTheVoice." The Maroon 5 frontman hasn't responded to his tweet, but "The Voice" camp has by tweeting in return, "I'mmmma #Belieber! Can't wait! #BOYFRIENDvideo #BELIEVE #TheVoice."
"Boyfriend" is taken from Bieber's upcoming studio album "Believe" which is due later this year. He hits studio with Levine, crafts a duet with Usher, and confirms a collaboration with Taylor Swift.
"The whole album is just so different, there's so many different people collaborating... We sued Timbaland and Kanye [West] and Drake," he spilled to Capital FM. "It's crazy. I mean I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently."
"With my music, it doesn't only stay in a box. It's so out there. Everything is so different and that's why I'm so happy with this album. Everything doesn't sound the same, everything's different and [after] each song you won't expect the next song to happen."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says