'American Horror Story' Casts Potential Nemesis for Jessica Lange's Character
The cast line-up of "American Horror Story" season 2 continues expanding with Lizzie Brochere being tapped as a series regular. According to TVLine which first reported the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter, the French beauty will tackle a pivotal role which is a nemesis for Jessica Lange's character.
Brochere, who is known for her role as Lucie in controversial film "Chacun sa nuit", is believed to portray Gia, who was previously described as "a fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot who harbors a secret". The character bears resemblances to Angelina Jolie's alter ego in "Girl, Interrupted".
However, when she appears on screen, Brochere is reported to play a revamped version of the role. "The part been changed considerably," a source said without revealing details of the revamped version.
Brochere joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe who were previously confirmed to return to the second season of "AHS" as new characters. Additionally, Adam Levine is set to play half of a couple called "The Lovers".
More American Horror Story News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift