'American Horror Story' Casts Potential Nemesis for Jessica Lange's Character
The cast line-up of "American Horror Story" season 2 continues expanding with Lizzie Brochere being tapped as a series regular. According to TVLine which first reported the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter, the French beauty will tackle a pivotal role which is a nemesis for Jessica Lange's character.
Brochere, who is known for her role as Lucie in controversial film "Chacun sa nuit", is believed to portray Gia, who was previously described as "a fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot who harbors a secret". The character bears resemblances to Angelina Jolie's alter ego in "Girl, Interrupted".
However, when she appears on screen, Brochere is reported to play a revamped version of the role. "The part been changed considerably," a source said without revealing details of the revamped version.
Brochere joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe who were previously confirmed to return to the second season of "AHS" as new characters. Additionally, Adam Levine is set to play half of a couple called "The Lovers".
More American Horror Story News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary