'American Horror Story' Casts Potential Nemesis for Jessica Lange's Character
The cast line-up of "American Horror Story" season 2 continues expanding with Lizzie Brochere being tapped as a series regular. According to TVLine which first reported the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter, the French beauty will tackle a pivotal role which is a nemesis for Jessica Lange's character.
Brochere, who is known for her role as Lucie in controversial film "Chacun sa nuit", is believed to portray Gia, who was previously described as "a fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot who harbors a secret". The character bears resemblances to Angelina Jolie's alter ego in "Girl, Interrupted".
However, when she appears on screen, Brochere is reported to play a revamped version of the role. "The part been changed considerably," a source said without revealing details of the revamped version.
Brochere joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe who were previously confirmed to return to the second season of "AHS" as new characters. Additionally, Adam Levine is set to play half of a couple called "The Lovers".
More American Horror Story News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman