'American Horror Story' Casts Potential Nemesis for Jessica Lange's Character
The cast line-up of "American Horror Story" season 2 continues expanding with Lizzie Brochere being tapped as a series regular. According to TVLine which first reported the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter, the French beauty will tackle a pivotal role which is a nemesis for Jessica Lange's character.
Brochere, who is known for her role as Lucie in controversial film "Chacun sa nuit", is believed to portray Gia, who was previously described as "a fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot who harbors a secret". The character bears resemblances to Angelina Jolie's alter ego in "Girl, Interrupted".
However, when she appears on screen, Brochere is reported to play a revamped version of the role. "The part been changed considerably," a source said without revealing details of the revamped version.
Brochere joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe who were previously confirmed to return to the second season of "AHS" as new characters. Additionally, Adam Levine is set to play half of a couple called "The Lovers".
More American Horror Story News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert