'American Horror Story' Casts Potential Nemesis for Jessica Lange's Character
The cast line-up of "American Horror Story" season 2 continues expanding with Lizzie Brochere being tapped as a series regular. According to TVLine which first reported the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter, the French beauty will tackle a pivotal role which is a nemesis for Jessica Lange's character.
Brochere, who is known for her role as Lucie in controversial film "Chacun sa nuit", is believed to portray Gia, who was previously described as "a fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot who harbors a secret". The character bears resemblances to Angelina Jolie's alter ego in "Girl, Interrupted".
However, when she appears on screen, Brochere is reported to play a revamped version of the role. "The part been changed considerably," a source said without revealing details of the revamped version.
Brochere joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe who were previously confirmed to return to the second season of "AHS" as new characters. Additionally, Adam Levine is set to play half of a couple called "The Lovers".
More American Horror Story News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'