First Look at Molly as a Bride and Rizzoli as a Hooker
After playing a bridesmaid on "Bridesmaids", Melissa McCarthy is ready to walk down the aisle in the May 14 season finale of CBS' "Mike & Molly". The first picture of her character in a bride gown has made its way out via TV Guide, showing the teacher wearing the white dress made of satin, tulle, crystals and pearls.
"The gown is really purty and elegant," executive producer Mark Roberts commented on the wedding dress. The nuptials itself takes place at Grandma's Baptist Church, with Ray Parker Jr. performing and Family Matters' Reginald VelJohnson officiating.
In an episode that airs a week before the season ender, Mike and Molly will have a rehearsal dinner, which is interrupted by Mike's dad, who ran off 20 years prior. On the same occasion, a secret about Molly's mom's boyfriend Vince will be unraveled. "There are some unexpected twists and turns before they get to the altar," Roberts went on teasing.
Another first look photo also came out from TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles". Taken from the first episode of season 3 that will air June 5, the image shows Angie Harmon's character slipping into a hooker outfit in a flashback scene. "We go back to Jane's undercover drug-investigation roots and the day she first meets Maura," executive producer Janet Tamaro explained.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'