First Look at Molly as a Bride and Rizzoli as a Hooker
After playing a bridesmaid on "Bridesmaids", Melissa McCarthy is ready to walk down the aisle in the May 14 season finale of CBS' "Mike & Molly". The first picture of her character in a bride gown has made its way out via TV Guide, showing the teacher wearing the white dress made of satin, tulle, crystals and pearls.
"The gown is really purty and elegant," executive producer Mark Roberts commented on the wedding dress. The nuptials itself takes place at Grandma's Baptist Church, with Ray Parker Jr. performing and Family Matters' Reginald VelJohnson officiating.
In an episode that airs a week before the season ender, Mike and Molly will have a rehearsal dinner, which is interrupted by Mike's dad, who ran off 20 years prior. On the same occasion, a secret about Molly's mom's boyfriend Vince will be unraveled. "There are some unexpected twists and turns before they get to the altar," Roberts went on teasing.
Another first look photo also came out from TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles". Taken from the first episode of season 3 that will air June 5, the image shows Angie Harmon's character slipping into a hooker outfit in a flashback scene. "We go back to Jane's undercover drug-investigation roots and the day she first meets Maura," executive producer Janet Tamaro explained.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video