Dana Delany Will Return to 'Desperate Housewives' for Series Finale
Dana Delany will pay a final visit to Wisteria Lane just before "Desperate Housewives" pulls its curtain for the last time. It has been confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the series finale, which is scheduled to air Sunday, May 13.
Delany left the long-running drama comedy series at the end of Season 6 to star on another ABC series, "Body of Proof". The last time she was seen on the primetime soap, her character Katherine embarked on a long European vacation with girlfriend Robin (Julie Benz). It is unclear, though, what will bring her back to Wisteria Lane.
The Colleen McMurphy of "China Beach" had previously said that she'd "love to" return to "Desperate Housewives". The 56-year-old beauty added, "I'd like Katherine to come back to visit, and I'd like her to come back as a happy lesbian. I think that would be nice."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier