Dana Delany Will Return to 'Desperate Housewives' for Series Finale
Dana Delany will pay a final visit to Wisteria Lane just before "Desperate Housewives" pulls its curtain for the last time. It has been confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the series finale, which is scheduled to air Sunday, May 13.
Delany left the long-running drama comedy series at the end of Season 6 to star on another ABC series, "Body of Proof". The last time she was seen on the primetime soap, her character Katherine embarked on a long European vacation with girlfriend Robin (Julie Benz). It is unclear, though, what will bring her back to Wisteria Lane.
The Colleen McMurphy of "China Beach" had previously said that she'd "love to" return to "Desperate Housewives". The 56-year-old beauty added, "I'd like Katherine to come back to visit, and I'd like her to come back as a happy lesbian. I think that would be nice."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective