Dana Delany Will Return to 'Desperate Housewives' for Series Finale
Dana Delany will pay a final visit to Wisteria Lane just before "Desperate Housewives" pulls its curtain for the last time. It has been confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the series finale, which is scheduled to air Sunday, May 13.
Delany left the long-running drama comedy series at the end of Season 6 to star on another ABC series, "Body of Proof". The last time she was seen on the primetime soap, her character Katherine embarked on a long European vacation with girlfriend Robin (Julie Benz). It is unclear, though, what will bring her back to Wisteria Lane.
The Colleen McMurphy of "China Beach" had previously said that she'd "love to" return to "Desperate Housewives". The 56-year-old beauty added, "I'd like Katherine to come back to visit, and I'd like her to come back as a happy lesbian. I think that would be nice."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service