Dana Delany Will Return to 'Desperate Housewives' for Series Finale
Dana Delany will pay a final visit to Wisteria Lane just before "Desperate Housewives" pulls its curtain for the last time. It has been confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the series finale, which is scheduled to air Sunday, May 13.
Delany left the long-running drama comedy series at the end of Season 6 to star on another ABC series, "Body of Proof". The last time she was seen on the primetime soap, her character Katherine embarked on a long European vacation with girlfriend Robin (Julie Benz). It is unclear, though, what will bring her back to Wisteria Lane.
The Colleen McMurphy of "China Beach" had previously said that she'd "love to" return to "Desperate Housewives". The 56-year-old beauty added, "I'd like Katherine to come back to visit, and I'd like her to come back as a happy lesbian. I think that would be nice."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences