Dana Delany Will Return to 'Desperate Housewives' for Series Finale
Dana Delany will pay a final visit to Wisteria Lane just before "Desperate Housewives" pulls its curtain for the last time. It has been confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the series finale, which is scheduled to air Sunday, May 13.
Delany left the long-running drama comedy series at the end of Season 6 to star on another ABC series, "Body of Proof". The last time she was seen on the primetime soap, her character Katherine embarked on a long European vacation with girlfriend Robin (Julie Benz). It is unclear, though, what will bring her back to Wisteria Lane.
The Colleen McMurphy of "China Beach" had previously said that she'd "love to" return to "Desperate Housewives". The 56-year-old beauty added, "I'd like Katherine to come back to visit, and I'd like her to come back as a happy lesbian. I think that would be nice."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign