Video: Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs 'Titanic', Paints a Nude Kate Winslet
After sharing a preview of a "Titanic" spoof featuring herself, Ellen DeGeneres shared the full version on her talk show Monday, April 9. "Well, you might know I was cut from the original movie. And I'm happy to say that my part was finally put back in. So I thought I would show you...," so the comedienne introduced the faux footage which she claimed to be included in the movie's 3D version.
Wearing a flat cap, the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" host enters the room to join Leonardo DiCaprio's Jack Dawson and Kate Winslet's Rose DeWitt Bukater in the clip. "Sorry I'm late you guys. They were having a lifeboat drill- Boring! I got outta there!" she says.
When Rose takes off her robe so that Jack can paint her in nothing but a diamond necklace, Ellen's jaws drop and she literally drops her tray of paints. "Holy Tide Boats," she quips, before giving some directions to Rose, "Squint your eyes like you're about to sneeze."
"Are you doing yours in 3D?" the multiple-Emmy winner asks Jack when they're already working on their own paints. In the end of the clip, she finishes her drawing, which has no single trace that it is of Rose, but still highlights her bosom.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences