'Game of Thrones' 2.03 Preview: Catelyn Meets Renly, Tyrion Upsets Petyr
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, Catelyn Stark arrives in the Stormlands and finally meets King Renly. She tries to negotiate an alliance, but she may not be able to convince him to back her up since the youngest brother of Robert Baratheon, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans.
At the Red Keep, Tyrion also tries to gain supports for Joffrey's cause by proposing three different marriages. He, however, may lose Lord Petyr Baelish's support as the latter is irked for being fooled off by The Imp.
At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams. Meanwhile, another of the Stark siblings, Arya, has to fight some royal armies on the road.
"What Is Dead May Never Die" will air Sunday, April 15 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala