'Game of Thrones' 2.03 Preview: Catelyn Meets Renly, Tyrion Upsets Petyr
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, Catelyn Stark arrives in the Stormlands and finally meets King Renly. She tries to negotiate an alliance, but she may not be able to convince him to back her up since the youngest brother of Robert Baratheon, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans.
At the Red Keep, Tyrion also tries to gain supports for Joffrey's cause by proposing three different marriages. He, however, may lose Lord Petyr Baelish's support as the latter is irked for being fooled off by The Imp.
At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams. Meanwhile, another of the Stark siblings, Arya, has to fight some royal armies on the road.
"What Is Dead May Never Die" will air Sunday, April 15 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana