'Game of Thrones' 2.03 Preview: Catelyn Meets Renly, Tyrion Upsets Petyr
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, Catelyn Stark arrives in the Stormlands and finally meets King Renly. She tries to negotiate an alliance, but she may not be able to convince him to back her up since the youngest brother of Robert Baratheon, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans.
At the Red Keep, Tyrion also tries to gain supports for Joffrey's cause by proposing three different marriages. He, however, may lose Lord Petyr Baelish's support as the latter is irked for being fooled off by The Imp.
At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams. Meanwhile, another of the Stark siblings, Arya, has to fight some royal armies on the road.
"What Is Dead May Never Die" will air Sunday, April 15 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked