'Game of Thrones' 2.03 Preview: Catelyn Meets Renly, Tyrion Upsets Petyr
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, Catelyn Stark arrives in the Stormlands and finally meets King Renly. She tries to negotiate an alliance, but she may not be able to convince him to back her up since the youngest brother of Robert Baratheon, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans.
At the Red Keep, Tyrion also tries to gain supports for Joffrey's cause by proposing three different marriages. He, however, may lose Lord Petyr Baelish's support as the latter is irked for being fooled off by The Imp.
At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams. Meanwhile, another of the Stark siblings, Arya, has to fight some royal armies on the road.
"What Is Dead May Never Die" will air Sunday, April 15 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'