'Game of Thrones' 2.03 Preview: Catelyn Meets Renly, Tyrion Upsets Petyr
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, Catelyn Stark arrives in the Stormlands and finally meets King Renly. She tries to negotiate an alliance, but she may not be able to convince him to back her up since the youngest brother of Robert Baratheon, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans.
At the Red Keep, Tyrion also tries to gain supports for Joffrey's cause by proposing three different marriages. He, however, may lose Lord Petyr Baelish's support as the latter is irked for being fooled off by The Imp.
At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams. Meanwhile, another of the Stark siblings, Arya, has to fight some royal armies on the road.
"What Is Dead May Never Die" will air Sunday, April 15 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'