Pics: Reese Witherspoon Seen With Baby Bump After Easter Church Service
Reese Witherspoon has yet confirmed that she is pregnant, but she's continuously spotted with visible baby bump. Just days after rocking a black one-piece swimsuit during a family vacation in Costa Rica, the "Legally Blonde" star flaunted her growing belly in a hot pink dress as she left an Easter church service in Santa Monica, California.
Looking radiant during the Sunday, April 8 morning outing, the 36-year-old actress completed her look with a grey shoulder bag, matching cut out sandals and oversized sunglasses. She was joined by her children from her first marriage to Ryan Phillippe, 12-year-old daughter Ava and 8-year-old son Deacon.
Witherspoon was first hit with speculations that she is expecting her first child with second husband Jim Toth in mid-March. After she was seen with suspicious-looking bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills, a source told Us Weekly, "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it."
On Wednesday, April 4, the Oscar winner offered a clearer look at her bump by sporting a one-piece swimsuit. Dipping her toes into the ocean, she also put on baseball hat and sunglasses. Her husband Toth and son Deacon, in the meantime, were having fun maneuvering a paddle boat nearby, Us Weekly reported.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris