Pics: Reese Witherspoon Seen With Baby Bump After Easter Church Service
Reese Witherspoon has yet confirmed that she is pregnant, but she's continuously spotted with visible baby bump. Just days after rocking a black one-piece swimsuit during a family vacation in Costa Rica, the "Legally Blonde" star flaunted her growing belly in a hot pink dress as she left an Easter church service in Santa Monica, California.
Looking radiant during the Sunday, April 8 morning outing, the 36-year-old actress completed her look with a grey shoulder bag, matching cut out sandals and oversized sunglasses. She was joined by her children from her first marriage to Ryan Phillippe, 12-year-old daughter Ava and 8-year-old son Deacon.
Witherspoon was first hit with speculations that she is expecting her first child with second husband Jim Toth in mid-March. After she was seen with suspicious-looking bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills, a source told Us Weekly, "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it."
On Wednesday, April 4, the Oscar winner offered a clearer look at her bump by sporting a one-piece swimsuit. Dipping her toes into the ocean, she also put on baseball hat and sunglasses. Her husband Toth and son Deacon, in the meantime, were having fun maneuvering a paddle boat nearby, Us Weekly reported.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?