Eva Longoria Spotted on a Date With Ex-Boyfriend Just Weeks After Rumored Split
Eva Longoria is sparking rumors that she's rekindling her romance with Eduardo Cruz. Just weeks after she was reported to have called it quits with the younger brother of Penelope Cruz, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty was caught on camera leaving West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont in the same car with him.
About the Sunday, April 1 outing, an inside source told X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them." Another source also gave similar remarks to Us Weekly as saying, "Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation. They looked like there is still a spark there."
A source close to Eva, however, was doubtful that the 37-year-old actress is back on again with her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend. Insisting that the twosome are just friends after dating for more than a year, the insider told PEOPLE that their breakup was "mutual decision". The source added, "There's still feelings of affection there, but I don't think they're getting back together."
Eva met Eduardo through his sister Penelope who introduced them at a party, shortly after her split from second husband Tony Parker. News of their split surfaced in early March, less than a week before the "Over Her Dead Body" actress turned 37. It was said that following the split, Eva put all her focus on "work and the end of 'Desperate Housewives'," and Eduardo returned to Madrid, Spain.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed