Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz's Brother Mutually Decide to End Romance
Eva Longoria is likely to celebrate her 37th birthday next Thursday, March 15 as a single woman. The actress famous for her portrayal of Gabrielle Solis on ABC's series "Desperate Housewives" has called it quits with Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz, after a year of dating, Us Weekly reported.
Of the split, a source said, "It was a mutual decision. They are staying friends." The break-up itself allegedly happened within the last couple days. Eva has since put all her focus on "work and the end of 'Desperate Housewives'," while her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend returned home to his native Madrid, Spain.
Eva met Eduardo through his sister who introduced them at a party, shortly after her split from second husband Tony Parker. The two stepped out together as a couple in February 2011, around a month after her divorce was finalized. In an interview with Spanish Vanity Fair, she said, "Love did not work with that person. But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu."
More Eva Longoria News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope