Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz's Brother Mutually Decide to End Romance
Eva Longoria is likely to celebrate her 37th birthday next Thursday, March 15 as a single woman. The actress famous for her portrayal of Gabrielle Solis on ABC's series "Desperate Housewives" has called it quits with Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz, after a year of dating, Us Weekly reported.
Of the split, a source said, "It was a mutual decision. They are staying friends." The break-up itself allegedly happened within the last couple days. Eva has since put all her focus on "work and the end of 'Desperate Housewives'," while her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend returned home to his native Madrid, Spain.
Eva met Eduardo through his sister who introduced them at a party, shortly after her split from second husband Tony Parker. The two stepped out together as a couple in February 2011, around a month after her divorce was finalized. In an interview with Spanish Vanity Fair, she said, "Love did not work with that person. But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour