Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz's Brother Mutually Decide to End Romance
Eva Longoria is likely to celebrate her 37th birthday next Thursday, March 15 as a single woman. The actress famous for her portrayal of Gabrielle Solis on ABC's series "Desperate Housewives" has called it quits with Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz, after a year of dating, Us Weekly reported.
Of the split, a source said, "It was a mutual decision. They are staying friends." The break-up itself allegedly happened within the last couple days. Eva has since put all her focus on "work and the end of 'Desperate Housewives'," while her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend returned home to his native Madrid, Spain.
Eva met Eduardo through his sister who introduced them at a party, shortly after her split from second husband Tony Parker. The two stepped out together as a couple in February 2011, around a month after her divorce was finalized. In an interview with Spanish Vanity Fair, she said, "Love did not work with that person. But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'