Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis' Racy Comedy 'Ted' Gets First Red Band Trailer
Universal Pictures has debuted a first red band trailer for adult comedy "Ted", which stars Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis. The restricted promo video presents a look at Wahlberg's John, whose relationship with Kunis' Lori is disrupted because of his foul-mouthed and dirty-minded teddy bear.
The upcoming R-rated comedy film follows Massachusetts-born John, a grown man who must deal with his teddy bear which comes to life as a result of a childhood wish. John refuses to leave his childish side ever since. The movie is written and directed by "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, who also lends his voice to the troublesome doll.
Of the chemistry between Wahlberg and the animated teddy bear in the movie, MacFarlane once said, "One of the great things when we finally got [the effects done], was that Mark was so good and so convincing." He added, "When we finally put the bear in, it felt so organic and so real. It would sink or swim or whether you believe these two guys were together."
Slated for a July 13 release in theaters across the U.S., "Ted" is also supported by Giovanni Ribisi, Jessica Stroup, Joel McHale, Patrick Warburton and Laura Vandervoort.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia