Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis' Racy Comedy 'Ted' Gets First Red Band Trailer
Universal Pictures has debuted a first red band trailer for adult comedy "Ted", which stars Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis. The restricted promo video presents a look at Wahlberg's John, whose relationship with Kunis' Lori is disrupted because of his foul-mouthed and dirty-minded teddy bear.
The upcoming R-rated comedy film follows Massachusetts-born John, a grown man who must deal with his teddy bear which comes to life as a result of a childhood wish. John refuses to leave his childish side ever since. The movie is written and directed by "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, who also lends his voice to the troublesome doll.
Of the chemistry between Wahlberg and the animated teddy bear in the movie, MacFarlane once said, "One of the great things when we finally got [the effects done], was that Mark was so good and so convincing." He added, "When we finally put the bear in, it felt so organic and so real. It would sink or swim or whether you believe these two guys were together."
Slated for a July 13 release in theaters across the U.S., "Ted" is also supported by Giovanni Ribisi, Jessica Stroup, Joel McHale, Patrick Warburton and Laura Vandervoort.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments