'Game of Thrones' 2.02 Preview: A Royal Warrant for Arya
Arya is a person of interest in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Under a warrant, royal's armies insist to search among the Night's Watch recruits, and the youngest daughter of Ned Stark believes they are looking for her. Perhaps forced by this situation, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night's Watch recruit, while they're on the road north.
While Arya is still separated from her family, Theon Greyjoy sets sail and reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands, after nine years as a Stark ward. Elsewhere, Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King's Landing.
With their supplies dwindling, Ser Jorah Mormont expresses his worry with Dany's idea of her leading khalasar. After the capital is rocked with a bloody purge, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king's subjects. On the other hand, The Imp is displeased that Lord Varys disrespects him.
"The Night Lands" will air Sunday, April 8 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic