'Game of Thrones' 2.02 Preview: A Royal Warrant for Arya
Arya is a person of interest in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Under a warrant, royal's armies insist to search among the Night's Watch recruits, and the youngest daughter of Ned Stark believes they are looking for her. Perhaps forced by this situation, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night's Watch recruit, while they're on the road north.
While Arya is still separated from her family, Theon Greyjoy sets sail and reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands, after nine years as a Stark ward. Elsewhere, Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King's Landing.
With their supplies dwindling, Ser Jorah Mormont expresses his worry with Dany's idea of her leading khalasar. After the capital is rocked with a bloody purge, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king's subjects. On the other hand, The Imp is displeased that Lord Varys disrespects him.
"The Night Lands" will air Sunday, April 8 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival