'Game of Thrones' 2.02 Preview: A Royal Warrant for Arya
Arya is a person of interest in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Under a warrant, royal's armies insist to search among the Night's Watch recruits, and the youngest daughter of Ned Stark believes they are looking for her. Perhaps forced by this situation, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night's Watch recruit, while they're on the road north.
While Arya is still separated from her family, Theon Greyjoy sets sail and reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands, after nine years as a Stark ward. Elsewhere, Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King's Landing.
With their supplies dwindling, Ser Jorah Mormont expresses his worry with Dany's idea of her leading khalasar. After the capital is rocked with a bloody purge, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king's subjects. On the other hand, The Imp is displeased that Lord Varys disrespects him.
"The Night Lands" will air Sunday, April 8 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6